[J-11A Bug] Please report J-11A bugs here

berk.kp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google translate (for ED):

"Although the HUD language is updated in Russian after the update, the alarm is still in English"

TO SUPERSYLPH:

请始终使用Google翻译并添加英文翻译!(Please always use Google translate and add translation in english too!)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
After countless updates the J-11A still sounds like the Su-25. It was promised that is has been fixeed, but it still has not. When is this problem finally going to be fixed?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I will again check it.

We are planning some avionics update for j-11a and now working on some data collection. So other fix/changes of j-11a was temp on-hold. For sound issue, if confirmed, will report to ED again ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Is there a way to switch off the aoa/g-limiter?

It use to be W in the Su-27 but now I can't find it in either the Su-27 or the J-11.

W is brake

yup, Askerov24 is correct, Y

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Is there a way to switch off the aoa/g-limiter?

It use to be W in the Su-27 but now I can't find it in either the Su-27 or the J-11.

Y if I'm not mistaken

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

j-11a input issue fixed internally

use su-27 input + anti-collision key, so no more missing keys (i.e inlet grid etc)

next, we will re-check the sound effect

sorry for long wait

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

j-11a input issue fixed internally

use su-27 input + anti-collision key, so no more missing keys (i.e inlet grid etc)

next, we will re-check the sound effect

sorry for long wait

Thank you!

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

[FIXED] J-11A Sounds

Can anyone point me in the direction for where the engine sounds for the J-11A are or is it still sharing the Su25 sounds? Its definitely not using the base Su27 sounds unless it has its own sound files. Just trying to get the location of the files so that I can fix it.

After countless updates the J-11A still sounds like the Su-25. It was promised that is has been fixeed, but it still has not. When is this problem finally going to be fixed?

recorded videos of 11a and 27, and reported to ED

thx

btw, currently, i can find the engine sound effect not match (missing high pitch part for 11a), anything else that i could miss?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

not sure whether it will work, AV8b implements customized sound via dll

\Sounds\sdef

\Sounds\Sounders\Aircraft\Planes\

Man, Im lost in the sounders files.

I had heard in the Release version of DCS that the J-11A was using the Su-27 sounds now. Is that the case? I can tell here in the beta that its not using the Su-27 sounds as I have them modded and the J-11A sounds nothing like it so I am assuming,I know assuming can be bad, that the J-11A is still on the Su-25 train.

I had heard in the Release version of DCS that the J-11A was using the Su-27 sounds now. Is that the case? I can tell here in the beta that its not using the Su-27 sounds as I have them modded and the J-11A sounds nothing like it so I am assuming,I know assuming can be bad, that the J-11A is still on the Su-25 train.

could you record any comparison videos for unmodded dcs?

i found some diff still remains, but also some did be fixed (i.e APU)

Man, Im lost in the sounders files.

sounder is used to create instance of sound and how those audios init/update and which sdef files will be used

sdef is more of effect config

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

could you record any comparison videos for unmodded dcs?

i found some diff still remains, but also some did be fixed (i.e APU)

Here are 2 videos. One shows the J-11A and the Su27 with modded Su-27 engine and gate sounds. IMO it sounds way closer to real life and is also more evident that the J-11A is not using the Su-27 sounds. Im not sure what sounds the J-11A is using, but it sounds much closer to a Su-25 than a Flanker. The second video is of DCS with unmodded sounds. You can still here a very large difference between the J-11A and the Su-27 mainly in the high pitched compressor sounds which are completely absent in the J-11A.

Is it not possible to just have the J-11A use the Su-27 sounds completely since they have almost exactly the same engine?

Here are 2 videos. One shows the J-11A and the Su27 with modded Su-27 engine and gate sounds. IMO it sounds way closer to real life and is also more evident that the J-11A is not using the Su-27 sounds. Im not sure what sounds the J-11A is using, but it sounds much closer to a Su-25 than a Flanker. The second video is of DCS with unmodded sounds. You can still here a very large difference between the J-11A and the Su-27 mainly in the high pitched compressor sounds which are completely absent in the J-11A.

Is it not possible to just have the J-11A use the Su-27 sounds completely since they have almost exactly the same engine?

added the link in the report

that's same to my observation.

IIRC, APU is fixed. So the only left diff is engine right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]