[J-11A Bug] Please report J-11A bugs here

berk.kp

J-11 doesn't have that capability (I'm sure else Deka would've taken the MiG-29S systems from FC3)

Well that makes it hard to take complete advantage of that missile, although I'm sure not many use it. Thanks for the info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new doubled racks dont load the inner left FAB500, others bombs and rockets works just fine

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/KwNC2NK.jpg[/img]

Fix will be in next update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

It's because J-11A doesn't have CAS capabilities in game.

Weird that you can load bombs and rockets on it?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

And next update will be in june or july? or August? (Are you implying the patch will only come when ED has decided "ok, we in ED reached our set patch-goals, only NOW we will release the patch, not only when 3rd party studios have patches ready" ?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• ED Team
And next update will be in june or july? or August? (Are you implying the patch will only come when ED has decided "ok, we in ED reached our set patch-goals, only NOW we will release the patch, not only when 3rd party studios have patches ready" ?)

3rd parties can not tell you when a patch will happen, ED is responsible for patch delivery and testing. When we have news about a patch we will let you know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

bug reported above fixed (see changelog)

Thanks for sound fix! Still, no engine FOD shields added in keybinds.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Engine sound fixed? Also, is there a over G warning at 8 or 9 g now?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

"FOD" ?

But don't these only operate automatically on the ground only? (like Su-27?)

So it may have changed bindings, but I can’t find a “target unlock” control anywhere... I haven’t flown in today’s update yet and I don’t know if it’s been reported yet but it’s a little annoying to have to switch modes to unlock a target.

"Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don't have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what's going on and what you should be involved in." -Buzz Aldrin

But don't these only operate automatically on the ground only? (like Su-27?)

No, you can control them by LAlt+I. Of cousre they work only on ground.

So it may have changed bindings, but I can’t find a “target unlock” control anywhere... I haven’t flown in today’s update yet and I don’t know if it’s been reported yet but it’s a little annoying to have to switch modes to unlock a target.

It was deleted from every AC IIRC, accidentally I think. Didn't check it yet.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

And there's no automation of those things in real-life Su-27? o_O (weight-on-wheels sensor for example)

And there's no automation of those things in real-life Su-27? o_O (weight-on-wheels sensor for example)

Of course it has automation. The switch in cockpit has 2 positions, open and auto

So you need the keys for only if the system is broken? (Or just cause u care about realism?)

So you need the keys for only if the system is broken? (Or just cause u care about realism?)

Yes, I need it because I care about realism and Su-27/33 has this.

Yes, I need it because I care about realism and Su-27/33 has this.

Oh wow, didn't know DCS Su-27/33 has this. Hope uboats can release a hotfix for this next week :)

Oh wow, didn't know DCS Su-27/33 has this. Hope uboats can release a hotfix for this next week :)

Yeah, it was added because you have to open them on Su-33 when on carrier, because they are reducing engine power. So, lets hope :thumbup:

wow good to know! cool!

FOD mode:

1. auto

1.1 controlled by gear full up/down signal

1.2 if signal unit fail, controlled by cockpit gear handle, handle up -> FOD open, handle down -> FOD down

2. manual

open -> FOD open

After takeoff, if any FOD is not opened, and you over speed, master warning, and play sound "FOD not open, overspeed"

:)