This is more than a change of livery!

groovy

So is there a manual I missed for this we can read all the changes? Many questions like:

1. Apparently you cannot engage multiple targets simultaneously with r77, however I assume maddog is still modeled (if LA ovrd)?

2. Can you engage with TWS or must you use STT for r77?

3. Fortinero said the r77's are different than the ones for mig, if so, whats the difference?

Su-27 + R77 - we were waiting for this...

Does this mean, that HUD won't show you, when guidance on R77 has switched to onboard radar..?

correct

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

How do you know when r77 has switched guidanceto onboard radar and you can breack lock with aircraft radar...?

For J-11A, it’s unknown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

For J-11A, it’s unknown

Does this mean you don't know how the aircraft counts down until Pitbull in real J-11A or in the real J-11A the pilot does not know when the missile goes pitbull? If it is the latter, what do the real life pilots do to determine enough time has elapsed before breaking lock?

Does this mean you don't know how the aircraft counts down until Pitbull in real J-11A or in the real J-11A the pilot does not know when the missile goes pitbull? If it is the latter, what do the real life pilots do to determine enough time has elapsed before breaking lock?

IRL, j-11a has no count down timer for pit bull. Estimate, or use stopwatch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

When will the J-11A be able to purchase as a stand-alone plane outside of FC3?

(I do have FC3, but I don't install it because FC3 does not give me the amount of (quick action) missions for each aircraft as the stand-alone aircraft does, and I don't get the wallpaper for each aircraft either in FC3; So, can it be bought by itself, as currently I cannot find the J-11A outside if the FC3 bundle.)

Thanks.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

When will the J-11A be able to purchase as a stand-alone plane outside of FC3?

(I do have FC3, but I don't install it because FC3 does not give me the amount of (quick action) missions for each aircraft as the stand-alone aircraft does, and I don't get the wallpaper for each aircraft either in FC3; So, can it be bought by itself, as currently I cannot find the J-11A outside if the FC3 bundle.)

Thanks.

once we sign contract and complete dev :)

be patient, although now we focus on JF-17, we never forget 11A

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...
IRL, j-11a has no count down timer for pit bull. Estimate, or use stopwatch.

uboats, how long for estimate or stopwatch? i.e. how long does one wait. that is a critical piece that I have not been able to dig up anywhere. I am willing to estimate, but I do not know what that time period is before pitbull.

thx!

MiG 29 for DCS manual page 67

“Guidance of the rocket is combined: command-inertial on the initial and active on the final section of flight. The transition to active guidance is made by an on-board computer that calculates the range of the target, locked on by the homing head. After switching to active (homing) mode, the correction line of the missile continues to form a mathematical model of the target. In case the lock is lost, the missile tries to restarts search, using this model. Lock on range of the target with RCS 5m2 is near 16 km”

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 7 months later...

Well done Deka. Good to see new developers being attracted to the DCS platform. I fly the JF-17, and for a new developer to release a very fine aircraft to start with has raised the bar for others to follow suit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AA_Slautter

Dell XPS 8935|I-7 8700K|GTX 1070 Ti|16GB Ram|TM WH|SAITEK PRO PEDALS|TM COUGAR PANELS|7280X1440