JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

little question is able for ground attack ??

Deka Ironworks has shown off unguided bombs and rockets being employed by the aircraft and we've had screenshots of it carrying the C-802A anti-ship missiles and a Targeting Pod.

As for some of the other armaments that it can carry (according to Wikipedia that is) like the CM-102 ARM, Matra Durandal or the Paveway and LS-6 series of PGMs we'll have to wait and see.

Congratulations to DEKA! The J-11 has many hours of challenge and fun.

A very basic question. Will we see a English JF-17 cockpit on release ?

Can not wait to bring the Thunder to the AO

Yes, the cockpit is in English IRL.

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.

Just one question: when could we buy it

If everything goes perfectly, by the end of this year! Though it doesn't hurt to expect a release later, maybe a few days/months into 2019.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Nice! What about the MAW (missile approach warning) system? Wiki state that the system detects rocket motors in a 360-degree coverage, with the direction and time to impact shown on displays and in the HUD.

Is this integrated in Block I version?

Nice! What about the MAW (missile approach warning) system? Wiki state that the system detects rocket motors in a 360-degree coverage, with the direction and time to impact shown on displays and in the HUD.

Is this integrated in Block I version?

AFAIK, MAWS is installed only on Block II and higher. I did not notice elements such as UV-cameras in Bl.I layout...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AFAIK, MAWS is installed only on Block II and higher. I did not notice elements such as UV-cameras in Bl.I layout...

MAWS is installed starting from later prototypes and is both seen in block I and block II (but usually caged). You can tell from the tail numbers that XX-1XX is a block I and XX-2XX is a block II.

attachment.php?attachmentid=183921&d=1525527387

attachment.php?attachmentid=183922&d=1525527387

attachment.php?attachmentid=183923&d=1525527387

89933ebde878f78a2ae5c6024e8adff9147429e7.jpg.69c0eedc66ad123e544e875681aba8a5.jpg

3.jpg.18120a5b277ae89ca8581d3d68de47cb.jpg

2.jpg.3df279e8456209d27d756f852690b63a.jpg

Does the JF-17 have a A/G Radar mode to find targets such as ships and ground vehicles?

Yes, you'll have multiple air to surface modes such as AGR, MAP, BCN, GMTI, SEA1, SEA2, TA, and WA. (planned)

Congratulations to all Deka members for all the exciting times, I'm really excited by this module, hope you can provide a good template and several skins for it. Depending on the part of Afghanistan represented in the new map, we can have bases for the JF-17 in Pakistan.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!