JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

im just to try do same like this

but cant turn on WMD-7 TPOD

Yes that video was posted a long time ago, you now need to press CLDP on the right AAP panel to turn it on. That’s your ACB(automatic circuit breaker) for you TGP, CLDP standing for convertible laser designator pod

Watched the video it should still work today, only thing you need to add is pressing CLDP on the AAP first before powering it on. It’s right by the SPJ button, on that same line as HMD/IRST

If you want I recommend Red Kites videos, not many but all are very high quality

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Ty mate!

and other question :D How i can recognize the plane on radar, i press default btn "i" but nothing happens

If you mean IFF, You have to turn your it on with UFCP, Chucks guide explains it well and here’s the video about it from Deka

Edited by uboats

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

mmm I'm a bit worried with last JF-17 mini-update "The pace for adding new features will slow down"

There are still some elements missing like DSG INS update, and I still see the TPOD a bit buggy sometimes, with erratic movements (compared with LANTIRN implementation in other aircraft) and bad image quality (too much contrast, and gain/level commands don't help).

Have you guys (Deka) changed the FM of BRM-1 90 ? it hardly hit a thing in this current state. It flies erratically chasing laser spot and hit few feet near the target. If you guys did change it, I wouldnt say its an improvement. Why fixed something that wasnt broken.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Have you guys (Deka) changed the FM of BRM-1 90 ? it hardly hit a thing in this current state. It flies erratically chasing laser spot and hit few feet near the target. If you guys did change it, I wouldnt say its an improvement. Why fixed something that wasnt broken.

New loft mechanics XD

I think foxwl and l0opback said they wanted to further decrease the range to something around a hard 4.5nm /7km.

Before, you could ignore the IN RANGE cue and fire these from well beyond 6nm and still get a hit.

What they didn't realise was that their FM tweaks also makes the BRM violently overcorrect while still having a beam riding guidance. Therefor it will bounce and often go over the top of the target due to the autocorrection.

They said they're gonna revert changes.

I think foxwl and l0opback said they wanted to further decrease the range to something around a hard 4.5nm /7km.

Before, you could ignore the IN RANGE cue and fire these from well beyond 6nm and still get a hit.

What they didn't realise was that their FM tweaks also makes the BRM violently overcorrect while still having a beam riding guidance. Therefor it will bounce and often go over the top of the target due to the autocorrection.

They said they're gonna revert changes.

Jeez...... Thanks for the info. I stop using that rocket for now. They should tested it throughly before released it.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze