Unable to Stow boarding ladder after 2.5.1 update

SandMan23

• ED Team

Thanks,

I think I have this covered in another bug report, KA-50 NVG can not be put on, the ground crew does not respond.

I will add this to that report

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks,

I think I have this covered in another bug report, KA-50 NVG can not be put on, the ground crew does not respond.

I will add this to that report

BigNewy, can you point us to the bug trackers for the A-10C for 2.5.1? It seems like several key things got broken in this version (TGP, not being able to turn off DS for nighttime, SADL).

I saw that on the release notes but am struggling to understand why that is a good decision, given that DS and nighttime currently do not with together. Wouldn't it be better to leave the option to turn DS off until the lighting model works for nighttime?

I saw that on the release notes but am struggling to understand why that is a good decision, given that DS and nighttime currently do not with together. Wouldn't it be better to leave the option to turn DS off until the lighting model works for nighttime?

I agree. But because of this, I'm holding off on updating to 2.5.1.