DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

Hi Mustang, i have this issue with version 1.05 in the Open beta.

6GBdw1o.jpeg

For the stable version work fine.

DYwkL5q.png

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

Hi Mustang, i have this issue with version 1.05 in the Open beta.

6GBdw1o.jpeg

For the stable version work fine.

DYwkL5q.png

sorry :doh:

Made a OvGME format of the mod and I use the .zip of the stable for the open beta.

Work fine, sorry Mustang :(

Now in Open beta with 1.05 version :thumbup:

TkPmAup.jpeg

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

Mustang... if it gets added in as normal with OvGME doesn't it replace it with the one in the mod or are you saying add the one from the stock folder you provided even after activation of the OvGME install ? Sorry tech challenged on this one.

Nah, he means manual copying over, as that's what his uploaded mod packs are prepared for.

For guys who decided to convert them to OvGME-compatible format, yes, it will work as you described.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

wow, this is awesome! thanks Mustang!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

@ Mustang

Woaw beautiful, no words just great awesome magnificent atomic lovely incredible work

and ... result!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all this MUSTANG.

ED make dreams come true and you make them just more and more beautiful...

MUSTANG You are an artist! yes you are.

wow, you are unbelievable. . . you improve things that seems to be perfect. . . :-) pay attention, do not overrun yourself one day. ;-) thank you very much for doing and sharing this! and if possible please have a look at Vaziani airbase. maybe you can do something that the ground texture of it blends better in ground textures around and some details were more visible.

Hi, hope I can get some help. I've copied the folders from the download into the mods folder in DCS but I now have all those 'normal' folders alongside the 'zip' folders of the same name. Is this how it should be? Cheers

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Hi, hope I can get some help. I've copied the folders from the download into the mods folder in DCS but I now have all those 'normal' folders alongside the 'zip' folders of the same name. Is this how it should be? Cheers

Yes, this method is intentional so the original zip files do not get altered (the only file that should get altered/overwritten is the terrain.cfg.lua)

Edited by Mustang

Cheers mate

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

This is a new version?

I see the terrain with more noise and the mountain rock textures more rocky

XDD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thx Mustang! 1.07:

DCSM2000C_qnqqqaa.jpg

Does this mod change the trees draw distance? Even with trees set to 100% I'm seeing an obvious border where trees suddenly become green polka dots:

In this mod this "dots" are more visible I think, the distance is the same I suppose.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you Mustang for your great work and the time you invest here!! :thumbup:

One question though...

Can you please post some side by side pictures?

(at least for the newer versions, if its not too much trouble...)

to point out the subtle, and not so subtle enhancements...

It's not always very clear, for me at least, the depth of the improvements you make :doh:

Thank You!!

:beer:

Callsign   SETUP

could someone be so kind to add jsgme/ovgme version for 1.0.7?

Thanks a lot also to Mustang for your superb work as always.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black