DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

could someone be so kind to add jsgme/ovgme version for 1.0.7?

Thanks a lot also to Mustang for your superb work as always.

You can do it easily on your own with a few mouse clicks. Just drag and drop the texture files from each folders and put them into the same-named archives. Then start a repair routine of DCS and you can find your modded archives in a backup folder. Last create a bunch of folders which represent the same path as the original one, starting with "mods\terrain\..." and so on. Put all together, copy it into your jsgme-folder, activate it and youre done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

could someone be so kind to add jsgme/ovgme version for 1.0.7?

Thanks a lot also to Mustang for your superb work as always.

I will update the OvGME when I have updated my DCS to latest update. I will use new terrain files from the update even if there is no change. Will post OvGME update later tonight.

Taylor, you are so kind doing this for him

Kudos my friend. What a great community we have

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mustang I'm gifting you the map..it's the least I can do buddy

Ok Gift sent standby buddy

Thank you so much for doing this, thing is my finances have been messed this month up due to a huge pet bill to have one of my dogs put down and the cremation that came with it (R.I.P Pippa) I'm so grateful for this my friend :)

great, thank you very much!!!

edit: how sad, i read it just right now. . . RIP Pippa! be sure, she is missing you too. . .

when the falkland map is available and you are interested in i would like to do the same, too.

for Pippa - and because i love your work! what a great addition and enhancement for our beloved game and for the community!

Edited by flanker1

Could you put the file elsewere. Mediafire is constantly trying with PUP and browserhijacking on your link. Thanks

Edited by muehlema

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Same here. Don't even know what PUP stands for. Mediafire is the least intrusive file storage place for me. I use Firefox with uBlock, though.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

@uscstaylor .... Salute Sir, you are a good person and an inspiration to our community..

@Mustang ... Condolences for your loss man, And great work on these textures... i love your dedication and work.

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

@uscstaylor .... Salute Sir, you are a good person and an inspiration to our community..

@Mustang ... Condolences for your loss man, And great work on these textures... i love your dedication and work.

Thanks to both you guys, means alot - had a wicked long MP session in the 104th after receiving the map earlier tonight, it is so goddamn amazing, rest assured I will not forget about the Caucasus map though!

Mustang I'm gifting you the map..it's the least I can do buddy

You are very big man, thank you for doing this.

Great community :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

I didn't know that Mustang had done terrain textures for 2.5

Downloaded, tested and

Mr Mustang:

3d-respect-prosterne-3.gif 3d-respect-prosterne-3.gif 3d-respect-prosterne-3.gif 3d-respect-prosterne-3.gif

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Manual_RU по модулям Мираж(без обновления 2019),Газель, Скайхок; F -14 (кабина оператора),И16 ("горячие" клавиши), Christen Eagle II, BuddySpike, DDCS, Kaukasus Offensive (Сервера-как играть)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_x0Z8sOcZwWTH73fKpjOIIVKeXzlZz3

F-16C Viper - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YKz5p_WR1Sgz97mwYCXY7jDLxr_bYCJq

OH-58 Kiowa - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LBiAJ68hghW4I4WnkO3rp8S_fpScHyBw

• 2 weeks later...

Mustang,

First, thanks for this very nice mod!

Now, after the latest update to 2.5.2.18521 I compared the terrain.cfg.lua from this mod with the new original one. The things you modified are only these around lines 935-941 right?

noise1PerSquare = 2.0, -- тайлинг дальних шумов
noise2PerSquare = 32.0,-- тайлинг ближних шумов
tilingFar = 40.0,

There are some other stuff in the modded terrain.cfg.luathat not included in the present original one that I thought is safe to remove, but I'm not 100% sure they are not part of your mod. They are:

dir.."SurfaceDetails/Caucasus.References.StructTable.sht";

on line 64 and

surfaceDetailsHints = 
{
   --big_stone - большие камни    
   --medium_stone - средние камни
   --stone - камни меньше средних

--noise_1 = {"medium_stone","stone","small_stone"},
}

on lines 1040 through 1047.

I assume they are safe to remove in respect to your mod, just to keep the file as close to the original one as possible?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Thanks for the heads up Holton181 i'll update the mod packages to include the newer terrain.cfg.lua file :)

Then I hold my changes and see what changes you bring in the update. Since it's presumably a small update, will you increment the version number?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Then I hold my changes and see what changes you bring in the update. Since it's presumably a small update, will you increment the version number?

The changes you manually made to your terrain.cfg.lua should be good so you won't need to re-download (noise1 and noise2 parameters)

Edited by Mustang