Failed to get Authorization, Error Code is 409

baton_bb

• ED Team

support do get busy, so give them some time.

In the mean time ensure you are not in offline mode, and if you were make sure you have gone online from the same pc.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

support do get busy, so give them some time.

In the mean time ensure you are not in offline mode, and if you were make sure you have gone online from the same pc.

Hi!

I sent support ticket 2 times, and still I`cant play DCS (after 10 days). Now I`m waiting for the next reply from support.

p.s. When I always running repair function for the DCS Open Beta, I always have damaged files - strange ...

Cheers!

Same thing here...error code 409. Yes, I'm in online mode. Flew one mission in off line mode then turned it back on. I've got an open ticket with support, but has been a couple days since they responded and all they asked was if I was back in online mode. Has anyone seen other fixes or know what support has done to resolve the problem?

I am running into the same issue. Stuck in a big circle.

Submitted a ticket to ED -- their response was to run a cleanup/repair and re-attempt which did nothing. All my files checked out.

Then I was told to make sure I'm not in offline mode. But my problem here is that I can't toggle it either way.

When I start DCS, I get a 409 when I attempt to sign in, then it tells me all my serial #s are invalid and don't correspond to my account. After getting to the DCS main screen, the icon indicates that I'm in online mode. If I try to toggle it to offline mode, I get another 409 error.

It seems the problem is with our accounts. One user above mentioned that something was done to reset his account, maybe that's what needs to be done for the rest of us?

i7 9700k @ 4.9 GHz | Asus Z390-A | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | Oculus Rift + Touch | TM HOTAS Warthog

So do i just ask them to delete my offline mode entry? or what do i do? I Just updated windows (19 May 2018) and before i did, I was playing DCS in offline mode because i had no wifi. The update ws downloaded before i traveled (i play on laptop). Anyway, today (20 May 2018) i tried to play and i get error 409 and i have to reconfirm all my module licenses. When I want to do a single player mission, i start in map mode and cannot enter any cockpit. please help!

Like i said i was in offline mode since i had no wifi where i was!

• ED Team
So do i just ask them to delete my offline mode entry? or what do i do? I Just updated windows (19 May 2018) and before i did, I was playing DCS in offline mode because i had no wifi. The update ws downloaded before i traveled (i play on laptop). Anyway, today (20 May 2018) i tried to play and i get error 409 and i have to reconfirm all my module licenses. When I want to do a single player mission, i start in map mode and cannot enter any cockpit. please help!

Like i said i was in offline mode since i had no wifi where i was!

changes made while in offline mode may have created the problem, contact support for help https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

@ hhelikopter

continue with customer support.

You will need to get your account reset, changing your system while in off line mode created the problem.

I have deleted your post as your keys were showing to the public

Hello, I have the same problem, same thing, it does not change anything, identical and I'm also in need of help. Error 409

I am waiting for Tickt's return from support.

If anyone has a solution, please help us.

I can not enter Online mode, the error and return to the DCS home screen.

Agurdo helps.

Thank you

Noé Monteiro

Edited by Noe Neves

Actually, if you are in offline mode and Windows 10 does the update automatically, you can no longer go online in DCS, I noticed, that's exactly what happened to me, I was in Offline mode and Windows downloaded and installed the update , my DCS no longer entered Onlione mode.

The DCS main screen appears as if it were online, but I can not play Multiplayer and no module.

Thank you

Noé Monteiro

Edited by Noe Neves

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The same thing just happened to me at the worst time, right before introducing DCS in VR to a few friends....

I was in offline mode, windows updated and now I am stuck... How on earth are we supposed to avoid that bug? Ninja switch to ONLINE when windows updates?

EDIT: Well, support solved that very quickly (less than an hour)! :)

Edited by coach

• ED Team
How on earth are we supposed to avoid that bug? Ninja switch to ONLINE when windows updates?

It's easy. Don't enable offline mode without absolutely necessary.

This mode supposed for such cases as unexpected internet loss, camping trip etc. If you have stable internet connection on stationary PC, you don't want to enable it at all.

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

It's easy. Don't enable offline mode without absolutely necessary.

This mode supposed for such cases as unexpected internet loss, camping trip etc. If you have stable internet connection on stationary PC, you don't want to enable it at all.

Sure, now that I know of that bug I won't use that OFFLINE mode ever again.

I meant how are we supposed to avoid it in the first place. I imagine that every OFFLINE mode user is going to experience it once, completely unaware that a simple windows update would break the game.

• 1 year later...

The main issue I have to deal, are the 503 and 403 authorization error codes...

I have bought many DLCs unfortunately!

At all, it seems that ED/Steam force us to be on line, each and EVERY TIME, we want to play in versions 2.5.5 etc

Edited by Lucky_lucciano