Get off my a$$....PLEASE!!!

All of us at one time or another have said "Oh $hit" when our most feared enemy gets on our 6.For me its the F-15 Eagle (if Im flying on the Russian side,which I always do.)Any bird can get on my 6,and I will deal with him or her,but when I look at my instruments and see its a F15,I get all tense and say to myself "Oh $hit" Priority #1 AVOIDANCE !!!!! Which aircraft terrifies you the most and why.

I fear "easy riders" who are perfoming drag racing on taxiways;) and one man known as SuperMutt:)

hey, Cali, do you have sticker TN_No_Fear.JPG on your bird? LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

He who is afraid of nothing will be the first one to get you killed in combat.

13 yrs. of military service and 1 conflict under my belt has shown me just that.(3 month in Saudi Arabia, Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.):music_whistling:

13 yrs. of military service and 1 conflict under my belt has shown me just that.(3 month in Saudi Arabia, Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.):music_whistling:

I respect your credentials, but your reasoning is a bit...off. There's a difference between fear and respect - obviously it's a basic truth of the human condition to be afraid, but the trigger doesn't have to be an enemy plane/weapon. Speaking out of my ass here, but I believe the best trait to have when one has to get through war (alive) is not being necessarily afraid of the enemy, but rather respecting his abilities.

For example, an F-15 pilot doesn't necessarily have to be afraid of a bunch of MiG-21s (at least not to the extent of a bunch of Su-27SMs), but his chances of survival in an encounter with a bunch of Fishbeds would not necessarily decrease so long as he respects the abilities of his enemies - indeed, fear might actually decrease the F-15's chances of survival as the pilot might experience emotions like fear clouding his judgement.

sigzk5.jpg

I second that...you don't wanna go into battle with a friend who fears nothing!

Fear keep's you on your toe's! :thumbup:

As for who I worry about when flying..well that gotta be myself! :megalol:

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

None, I fear no man or jet!

I agree with Cali, I just hit the recover button and go looking for the guy.

Just kidding…:laugh:

I fear every new guy in any aircraft flying in his first multiplayer session on my side. Reason, because I know he’s going to shoot me at least once.:gun_rifle:

44th_Willy p.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://44thvfw.org

There is no jet that I dislike dealing with in particular. F-15s aren't too much different from any other enemy that I engage except that it locks you at a farther distance. The only jet I don't like dealing with is the Mirage. It has those French missiles that slow down and then speed up moments before impact. If you're expecting an AMRAAM, it can catch you off-guard.

And then a Mirage can actually beat me in BVR and gunzo. An F-15 almost never can.

I agree with Cali, I just hit the recover button and go looking for the guy.

Just kidding…:laugh:

I fear every new guy in any aircraft flying in his first multiplayer session on my side. Reason, because I know he’s going to shoot me at least once.:gun_rifle:

Hehe well said :)

• Like 1
[URL="http://www.s77th.com"][/URL]

All of us at one time or another have said "Oh $hit" when our most feared enemy gets on our 6.For me its the F-15 Eagle (if Im flying on the Russian side,which I always do.)Any bird can get on my 6,and I will deal with him or her,but when I look at my instruments and see its a F15,I get all tense and say to myself "Oh $hit" Priority #1 AVOIDANCE !!!!! Which aircraft terrifies you the most and why.

I got to agree with you on the F15. I really like to fly it, but when I am against it I feel very intimidated.

I also like to fly the MiG29. When I get in to a dogfight with a F15 I know that he would in all likelihood be able to stay in the fight longer than I can (Longer endurance.). So the lower my fuel state, the more I get worried.

I only fly off line, so if the mission is designed not to show you what the opposition consists of and I am flying in a Russian bird I feel extra tension. At least the F15 shows you what kind of aircraft is painting you on the RWR.