Serverlist almost empty

Hi guys. Maybe i missed some update or maintenance time but am i the only one with the problem of an almost empty server list ? At the moment there are only 7 Server up. 10 minutes ago it was only 1 server ?

Using DCS World Open Beta 2.5.1.16543

Maybe someone can help , thank u.

• ED Team

Hi

the master server had to be restarted.

Servers will repopulate once they restart.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Hi, I'm still having this issue, I'm running the latest version of 2.5. Any advice?

check your connection and try flushing your dns

add your dcs.log here also it may have some clues

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I need to reset my router every two days for DCS to show all servers (dozens). If I don't, it just shows 2-3 (almost always the same ones).

No problems with other games or applications, no need for a reset.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

• 9 months later...

I’ve had the same issue for months reported here in the forums and have seen no official response to the issue. I’ve been shutout completely from any decent servers. I’ll even get error messages for direct connect saying the server is offline when I’ve confirmed the info and the server status.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

I've noticed that since the release, yesterday, of the Dedicated Server, the amount of servers has gone up substantially .. at the moment I see around 400 servers active:

f65NvK7.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I noticed this as well. I don't know what they changed in the release, but my server count has increased.

Also it now appears servers which respond a bit late to polling (1-4 seconds) will be populated into the list rather than being dropped from being displayed. My "refresh list" button has re-enabled itself as well.

Something changed. The serverlist "blinks" now, like it's trying to auto-update.

Anyway, it's empty (4-5 server) unless I reset my router. This has been going on for more than a year, don't know why.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

• 3 months later...
Something changed. The serverlist "blinks" now, like it's trying to auto-update.

Anyway, it's empty (4-5 server) unless I reset my router. This has been going on for more than a year, don't know why.

I'm having the exact same issues. If you wait you would see the flickering stop and your able to refresh again. After multiple attempts, sometimes 1, sometimes 10 and it will eventually reveal all the servers.

The only workaround I've found is that, I can us the DCS website to get the server IP and direct connect. if the direct connect fails, refresh, wait for the refresh to finish and try again. Usually works faster than waiting for it to actually reveal the server in the list from refreshing over and over..

ED, are you looking into this? This is a nuisance and affecting gameplay over a long period of time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

• 2 weeks later...

This just started happening to me last night. Have the latest and greatest version of open beta. For a while my buddy would have to take down and put up his server a couple times for me to see it, but I’ve always had a long list off servers. Yesterday I had a fraction of servers, and couldn’t see his at all. Went into a hoggit server for a few minutes, backed out. Went to go back in and could no longer see the hhogggit servers anymore. Refreshed many many times, restarted the router many times, no dice.

Tried it this morning. List was a little longer and could see 2 of 3 hoggit servers. I don’t know why this would just start happening now. Haven’t changed any router settings or updated firmware recently.

Any ideas?

Edit: can’t connect to my buddies server via ip either.

Edited by DangerMouse

Can you ping the server IP?

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal