AI Aircraft UVW Maps

SkateZilla

For those interested in creating their own templates,

I can Generate by request UVW Overlays for some of the AI models that do not have templates,

They will not be complete templates, but I will Generate UVW Layers and Place them in a PSD w/ the Default Diffuse Layer and Link them Here:

I've already done a few for the community:

(w/ the F-86F Template I did, before BST released the official one).

I Will Attach Them Here.

Please keep in mind, not all aircraft are guaranteed to have the UVW Coordinates generated successfully,

Some will be a Simple single UVW Layer while others could be multiple (thus take more time to sort through them and separate into a usable layer)

S-3A.UVW_Basic_Maps.zip

F-117A.UVW_Basic_Maps.zip

F-16.UVW_Basic_Maps.zip

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

F-16A please

Isn't that essentially the same model as the C?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

F-16A and F-16C use the same template

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I thought you were talking about the other type of textures my bad...I have the templates...Sorry I'll still grab yours. I love the F-16 and want to do whatever I can to give the pilots of DCS the best I can. I just adjusted the skins I did for the A model and the C model to work with 2.5. I will post them when completed.

Edited by uscstaylor

I might also post my C-130 UVW Overlays, the ones in the Template are low res, and some things are missing/moved.

Just to Clarify,

UVW OVERLAYS are the Line Overlays that show you where the Meshes are located, nothing more.

• 4 weeks later...

Skate I'm trying to do a nice little skin pack for the B1-B can you do the map for it please it would help me a lot if I know where the lines start and end for this plane. Also any other type of file you can send for it would be great. Id love to have the dirt and smudge type effects...Do you think ED would be able to share their template for it so I can do even a better job and doing these skins...Just curious...Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Skate I'm trying to do a nice little skin pack for the B1-B can you do the map for it please it would help me a lot if I know where the lines start and end for this plane. Also any other type of file you can send for it would be great. Id love to have the dirt and smudge type effects...Do you think ED would be able to share their template for it so I can do even a better job and doing these skins...Just curious...Thanks

E-2 would be nice.

I'll See what I Can do this weekend.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...