CH Pro Pedals default profile typo

I have noticed that with my CH Pro pedals, that it uses the default profile. So then I must go through and reassign the axis, and just because they exist and I am a bit compulsive about it, I clear the category of commands.

I believe I have figured out why this is happening. The default profile file;

....\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Input\A-10C\joystick\CH Pro Pedals USB .lua

The filename has a space after USB. Remove that space after USB, then in game the Yaw and Left/Right breaks are assigned, and the key commands are grey'd out and unable to be assigned. And the rudder and wheel brakes are automatically assigned.

Small 'bug'.

Edited by =Prophet=

The CH Control Manager software is not able to assign the axis in DCS.

I'm aware of this but when you load the CH manager it adds drivers for the pedals. I've never had problems assigning the axis or fine tuning them after installing the CH manager. Before that I had problems. It was just a suggestion that you try it because I found that the pedals don't really work correctly without it.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think you understand the problem I am describing. It has nothing to do with calibration, CH control manager, or drivers. It is purely about default axis assignment. I will take pictures when I get home from work.

Ok, I took some pictures and combined them and added some highlights and explanation text. Hopefully this clarifies what I am pointing out. The only thing that changes from left to right, is removing a space in the filename. Nothing else.

CH_Pro_Pedals_filename_typo.jpg