Serial Number??

Uh..... which disk did you buy Lock On, Lock On Gold or Flamming Cliffs???

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Sorry, please bear in mind that with me and computers, what may seem incedibly straightforward and simple - with me - will need to be step by step, so I thank you in advance for your patience.

At the moment I am just doing a re-install.

The initial copy is Lockon 1.12a I believe.

On top of that there is the Flaming Cliffs 1.1

What I am going to do in the next while is re-install lockon, then the patches for lockon, then Flaming Cliffs

Thanks for the answer brah:thumbup:

Holster that weapon, buckaroo. You need to answer the question if you want the best advice. On the surface this SOUNDS like you bought "gold" which started off it's run with a ton of defective disks that were recalled.

You can reinstall til your blue- it won't help if my guess is correct.

Wait. where dod you get your game from. did it come with 2 disks?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

You amy want to look at the second post on this thread. http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=9506

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices