[ALREADY REPORTED]Destroyed bridges don't stop vehicles

Boshar67

Destroyed the center span of the major bridge over the Enguri River on the Caucaus map using a GBU-10. The span totally collapsed and left a major gap in the bridge. A T-72 tank then drove up to the gap, down to the water and proceeded across the river on top of the water. Once on the other side, climbed back onto the bridge and went on its merry way down the road. I tested this out in both 2.5 and 2.5 Open Beta versions. This seems to totally eliminate the tactical objective for taking out bridges and would seem to me that it should be a priority fix .in

Can't say I'd prioritise it above other key elements like performance, night-lighting, Kutznez landing ability and a few others, but I take your point as I've experienced the same.

Would definitely be on my hit list for resolution, just not priority (IMO).

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Had this issue also, kinda destroys the immersion when non amphibious vehicles plough through rivers like boats.

maybe a selection of AVLB's would come in useful ?

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

• 1 year later...
  • ED Team

Hi

we do have this reported already thanks.

Bare in mind some vehicles are amphibious also but not all.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2