Bug report Spring tension 14 and 16

NOiD

Hello,

2 bugs i spotted in the campaign with the latest 2.5.1 beta :

Mission 14 :

After mortar troops have been bombed, selecting - F10 menu - F1 Grid 63...., i still have A F10 option wich says F1 Grid 64 ..... and nothing happens when i land on the outpost next to the green flare.

Mission 16 :

On take off i follow the 2 Mi-8 with my wingman, when reaching shpora for landing, my wingman helos crash and Mi-8 102 attemps to land on top of Mi-8 101 (same helipad), it dont crash but indefinitly try to land and abort.

Thank you for this great module, one of my favorite, it's an awesome work ^^

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Worked OK 2.7.16 but with a long wait.

After requesting the strike it took a few minutes for it to happen.
I didn't think it was coming or thought i had chosen the wrong grid so chose again.

I then immediately saw the incoming fire clear out the mortars and thought the second call was what did it.

I got a green flare and permission to land, landed at the position facing ~ east and.... saw more ordinance incoming.

Was mission end with a court marshal, the new rounds were the second call can they were directed at the friendly base... and myself landed there.

This mission could be improved by adding a notification along the lines of "fire order received, wait 2 minutes for setup" or something.

I'm finding many of these missions need re-doing due to lack of information, misunderstandings or triggers not triggering properly.

Best of luck.

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR