Please help

I can. Use more than go watch the YouTube videos here. I’m wanting to do which ever will work the best . I have two options install the server on my main machine that I fly dcs on or put it on my old machine. I’m think best to slip the os’s.if I’m wrong that’s fine. Also having it on a separate system would allow me you open it up to more clients.

Well here is what I’m needing.

A step by step tutorial on setting up a 2.5.1 server on a separate machine. I’ll need what software to use, how to do. It. And what is needed. Just to be sure the second is capable of running it. Then I’m going to need to understand how to add the addon like moos, ctld, mist, lotatc etc.once that’s done I’m going. To learn how to build a multiplayer, multi mission, multi aircraft, multicrew server mission that will after you logon you can select youmission so of it will be where you spawn. I want it to be a full service 24/7 deal.

After that I’ll be hitting ranger 79 YouTube tutorials and the other ones that top his info.

So please help me getting the server up.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

#1 Install DCS

#2 Start DCS

#3 Go to multiplayer section

#4 Start new server

#5 Select mission

#6 ?

#7 Profit!

There is no special software or dedicated server backend. Start the game and start a multiplayer mission.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I agree, there are also many detailed posts on this forum so just start reading.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

what is the spec of your older machine ?

and how many clients do you want to connect to you MP server ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests