SSL/SSH certificate issue

NoviceDCS

Capture.png

noticed the issue about 2 days ago. Read through a bunch of stuff and tried a few things.

I don't have an AV, so it's not that. Then I remembered windows had a "basic" firewall, so I disabled that as well as the one on my router. DCS still didn't properly logged in.

So I started uninstalling stuff that I recently installed. That worked, although I'm not sure which program caused it as I just uninstalled a bunch of them then tried DCS.

Okay great, I have it running again.. until today. So the error came up again and I'm at a loss what else to uninstall as I pretty much have nothing on my computer other than OS + DCS. Any ideas? :( :mad:

Do you have a proxy...or something that is doing ssl inspection?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

FYI (and don't mean to scare you) but I forward my port 80 and 443 traffic to a Cloud proxy for web scanning and when I forget to turn that off I can get that exact error every time. Definitely sounds like certificate emulation going on. I see you are from SE Asia. I'd be very very very carefully looking to see where your traffic is routed.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

none that I know of. :(

I also tried changing the clock, that didn't work too.

Is there a way to just delete the old/current certificate and let the client get a new one?

Honestly i don't how dcs works in this respect...maybe in the dcs upsater config there is something like that..

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 2 months later...