TAC11 trainign - HUD & vul problem

Hello,

not sure if this is a mission problem, i have 2 questions:

- after getting the data transmitted to the TAD for the first maverck attacks, a message text keeps flashing at the bottom of my hud. I can't seem to get rid of it & its blocking the heading text. How do i clear this?

- when destroying all targets with the last JTAC (Hammer) i'm asked to contact the controller to declare i'm at end of vul. I can't seem to contact the controller -> no menu option & no response on 124.00. Any pointers there? When i proceed along the flight plan, i get a knock it of caused by premature exit.

Great mission btw

cheers

badger

For your first question use the TMS short left action to clear the Notes. In the manual it's called WCN (Warnings, Cautions and Notes).

For the 2nd issue if you are getting the end of vul message then you haven't killed all the targets in the time required. Try attacking with more urgency and complete the kills as quickly as you can.

The knock it off comes if you exit at the wrong range gate or you exit before your overall vul time has expired.

Try flying the mission again and see if its repeatable and we can investigate further.

WCN.jpg.002ce09ea91b4d4b2b38055dd4f5dfdd.jpg

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 3 weeks later...

bonjour a tous

est ce que quelque un pourrait faire une traduction du briefing de la 1ere mission en français car c est dommage que dcs n' en fasse pas de base c est frustrant sa fait 10 fois que je recommence la mission. j avance en tâtonnent.

ED prévoit de traduire les campagnes dans différentes langues.

Je ne sais pas quand ils prévoient le faire en français.

Vous pouvez utiliser google translate pour coller des sections du briefing entre temps. Malheureusement, il est trop long de faire tout le briefing dans une section (dépasse 3900 caractères).

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates