Vortices on the ground

MrDieing

So I fired up a Instant Action mission on Nevada, the Cold and Dark one to be precise. After start up I took a quick look on the F2 view and saw something... interesting. Occured on the latest update; 2.5.1 Update 1.

e25f5f34ba00a7ad66625ebaa30f3086.jpg

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Lol. And here I am, pulling G's like a madman to see the Vapor and nothing happens :D

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Hi guys, I'm really sorry about the vapor issues occuring in the latest update, here's a little more explanation of what's going on:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3480553&postcount=7

Hopefully it will get squared away soon since I was really excited to get that out to you guys, maybe a little too excited.

No problem CptSmiley, its software and you guys are human, stuff like this happens! Unlike some others, it will not prevent me from enjoying your products! :thumbup:

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Has this somehow been fixed already?

Although I had the same issue (obviously) it seems to have gone now!!

I've no idea how?? - Only update I had today was for the updater!

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Hi folks !

Here also.I get the vapor at anytime, and I do not really appreciate how it looks.I fly mostly from the outside wiew, I love to look at this magnificent airplane, but I do not enjoy the vapor effect. Do someone know How to disabled this effect ?maybe editing some config sys ? thanks if you get a answer.

Hi everybody,

Same problem here and therefore I’ll let the Harrier in the hangar for the moment. Hope next patch will fix it. Awesome plane though.

Cheers,

B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BOOMerCH - virtual Swiss Air Force pilot and real Swiss Air Force soldier