MS Game Voice with LOMAC

I was recently trying to use my MS Gave Voice device with LOMAC but I could not get LOMAC to recognize the commands. The commands are being understood by Game Voice because I can hear the repeat of the command while I'm playing LOMAC, but LOMAC does not accept the Game Voice input. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this to work?

I had game voice maybe about 5 yrs ago .... I was fine for other games and I did have it working with Lock on but since I installed X-Fi it wasn't recognised...

So I've stoped useing it.. And I'm not sure but I don't think that my version was XP but rather Windows 2000...

~S~

Blaze

• Like 1

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Thanks for the reply.

Do you remember doing anything out of the ordinary to get LOMAC to recognize the Game Voice inputs? It's really strange. I can see that the voice commands work if I just open Notepad and begin speaking. Game Voice types the correct keystrokes. And, when in LOMAC I can hear Game Voice repeat the correct commands back to me, but LOMAC doesn't respond. Hmmm...:noexpression:

No I really didn't do anything special but you might try this download if you don't have it already, it might help...http://www.download.com/Game-Voice-Share/3000-2121_4-10266186.html

MS has actually stopped supporting Game Voice, just like they did for there Joy Stick...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR