HUD tilting after short flight

Why does this happen in the su25t? Take a short flight and after flying around a bit I get this. It's like suction pump failure in a real aircraft but I have no failures defined for this flight! I had it at one time where it showed me flying upside down after I landed!

hud.JPG.c828798cb27f11be967ea2f1e7c8da27.JPG

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

Great, thanx for the quick answer. Def the time for spin up thing here since I start and when the engines are online I taxi out and take off!! Will give it time next time :megalol::megalol:

Ruggbutt, if you read the post again you will see I said on one flight the AH showed me flying upside down when I landed! Would love to see a flat tire causing that :P:P

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

Ya, doesn't look upside down to me :D

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices