2.5.1 Mission 14 is broken and will stall

So basically in mission 14 (Beta 2.5.1), the 2 allied B52 will crash into each other and the mission will stall, please fix it.
Try 2.5.0, beta has been reported to have many issues.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm on business travel until the end of the month, I'll look at it then. I tried Mission 14, two weeks ago and had no issues.

I just completed the campaign by moving between 2.5 and 2.5.1. I didn't have any issues on Mission 12 through 15.

Thanks for this awesome campaign Ranger79! Made me feel a little nostalgic heading back to Kutaisi after the last sortie. It was evident that a lot of work went into this, looking forward to more of your work! More power to you sir!

i7 9700k@5.0 Ghz, 32gb DDR4-3200, Maximus XI Formula, Asus Strix GTX 1080ti, 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Graphite Black, Wheelstandpro Warthog Deluxe V2, TrackIR 5 Pro. ROG Swift PG278Q 2560x1440, 12" Eyoyo LCD 1366x768 for TM Cougar MFDs.

I just completed the campaign by moving between 2.5 and 2.5.1. I didn't have any issues on Mission 12 through 15.

Thanks for this awesome campaign Ranger79! Made me feel a little nostalgic heading back to Kutaisi after the last sortie. It was evident that a lot of work went into this, looking forward to more of your work! More power to you sir!

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback!

• 2 months later...

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!