rsvnpilot:s F-4E Phantom

Hawkeye60

Howdy,

I have installed and am flying around in this great F4. However when I map the controls, and see the avionics it thinks it is an su25T. I thought its supposed to emulate the su33? I have copied over the bin per instructions. Any guidance appreciated. Thanks!

Los

I had the same problem with the controls. Specifically cause the SU-25T doesn't have nose wheel steering. Which means I could never get it to take off from an airfield. Has anyone found a solution to this control problem? Great mod! I love the design and aircraft. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
This Mod has a custom cockpit .. but it doesnt look like an F-4E cockpit to me

It's almost right. All the instruments seem to be there, but the location doesn't seem to match up with where they are in various photos on the internet.

Still, it's pretty good for an unofficial mod. :-)

I had the same problem with the controls. Specifically cause the SU-25T doesn't have nose wheel steering. Which means I could never get it to take off from an airfield. Has anyone found a solution to this control problem?

Have you tried differential braking?

Hi guys,

Really enjoying this flyable F-4, just a couple questions for you flying it as well:

1. Are any of you able to hook-up on the CAT? tried all positions and distances tapping "u" with no luck

2. And are you able to operate the Flaps? I mapped both "Landing" and "Up" positions but in game they will not budge from the Flaps Up position.

Kind of hard to takeoff from a carrier with no Cat and no Flaps!

Thanks again for keeping this great mod alive :thumbup:

Edited by Moebius

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula, 16GigRam, DX11, 1x SSD Samsung EVO 850 500GB, 1x SSD Intel 530 Series 250GB, Win10 Pro, MSI Duke GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, TM HOTAS Warthog, Mad Catz Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals, Oculus Rift CV1, Sharp 70 inch AQUOS Quattron LED LCD HDTV

• 4 weeks later...

It would be possible just the skins, without playable cockpit? How could I add to the sim only the skins for the F-4E? . Also, more detailled instructions for the installation of the mod would be great. I have copied the "bin" of "FC2" into the folder F-4E, but I can´t make the mod work. Where exactly have I to copy the F-4E folder? Thanks in advance

Edited by Kongamato

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I haven't bought FC3, but the F15, Su33 and A10A. I there a way to use it?

I dont know .. I've always used VSN's Mods using the FC3 files .. not sure if it is feasible to use the individual aircraft's :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Bonsoir J'ai telecharge le F4E de la dropbox mais je désirerais savoir quelle est la modification a faire avec FC3 pour pouvoir voler avec cet avion Merci

Good evening I have downloaded the F4E of the dropbox but I would like to know what is the modification to do with FC3 to be able to fly with this plane Thank you

• 1 year later...

Hi, ive just found this, but the mod seems to be scattered through several different folders and no as a complete aircraft folder, cant seem to figure out how its all put together as instructions seem vague, can anyone help me out here? Ps has anyone done and RAF skins for this airframe?

This mod is currently broken. It would need a new edm exported by the author to work again. Sorry.....

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."