Autostart working?

Byeohazard

Working fine for me, open beta latest update (LWindows key + Home).

I still have not gotten this one figured out. Autostart shows up in the options and goes right to it when a ipress LW indows + Home. It just doesn't do anything once in the AV-8B. I am wondering if it could be a registry problem since i uninstalled dcs and reinstalled to a SSD drive???

I will trade you autostart for getting the canopy to open/close.

Once I am done posting I am going to grab my AI wingman and wrap a pair of chocks around his neck. He refuses to take off with me, refuses to attack and on landing simply hovers and then nose dives vertically into the runway.

I dunno maybe reload the Harrier. Make sure there is nothing else bound to that function. Not sure if the various degrees of realism effect it. Auto start/stop are under cheat and I have them bound to switches on my Warthog.

I will trade you autostart for getting the canopy to open/close.

Once I am done posting I am going to grab my AI wingman and wrap a pair of chocks around his neck. He refuses to take off with me, refuses to attack and on landing simply hovers and then nose dives vertically into the runway.

I dunno maybe reload the Harrier. Make sure there is nothing else bound to that function. Not sure if the various degrees of realism effect it. Auto start/stop are under cheat and I have them bound to switches on my Warthog.

Thanks for the reply. I tried everything. Binding to my HOTAS, rebuilding the input folder and control folders, uninstalling the aircraft and reinstalling it, etc etc etc........ spent a lot of time trying to fix this. What finaly worked was "upgrading" from the stable version of DCS 2.5 to the BETA version of DCS 2.5. Luckily I did not have to start from scratch on the download. These instructions were useful....https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/7u2hrj/how_to_update_stable_15_to_25_open_beta/

thanks to everyone that had a couple pennies to throw in...I am back in business! I just plugged in the latest version number and used windows power shell (for windows 10) instead of the command prompt.

In 2.5.1 I can run the autostart sequence, but when it's completed I don't have any thrust. I guess the turbines are not running. I suspect it has to do with the throttle cut-off and I'm not pushing it to IDLE in the right moment.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Are you sure the "parking brake" is not set ? It actually disables the throttle...

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Are you sure the "parking brake" is not set ? It actually disables the throttle...

No not sure at all! Will check when the update to 2.5.2 is complete.

Merci!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5