Can’t open my canopy now with ctrl C anyone else ?

poochies

• ED Team
Thanks all figured it was something simple, even looked for an unlock lever but couldn't find it, I'll try it again....

unlock lever is on the right in front of the right handle, if you have a look there you should see it.

click handle then open canopy

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

gosh darn it was just getting used to unlocking handle manually !

Haha, nothing stopping from clicking the unlock lever and clicking the canopy handle bar to open

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

Well by instinct I go for Ctrl C to open it, will have to try the break the habit and still unlock manually, I'm on the beta still , but loving the new update with Persian map and the beacon light reflection in cockpit and the gun sound ! Thanks all, hope all the attention doesn't go to the Hornet in a few days :-))