Cat 7.3 XP

These won't install for me... it gives me some "Error Number: 0x80040707" and Unable to load ATICIM.DLL message...crap :(

This was a really weird one for me. I tried installing Cat's 7.2 again but they wouldn't install either and I get the same error.

I googled the net a bit for this and found a forum where someone had an exact same problem. The solution was to create a Desktop name folder in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ location.

... kind of a weird problem/solution :huh: but hey, it worked :music_whistling:

No longer active in DCS...

This was a really weird one for me. I tried installing Cat's 7.2 again but they wouldn't install either and I get the same error.

I googled the net a bit for this and found a forum where someone had an exact same problem. The solution was to create a Desktop name folder in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ location.

Thanks for posting this you saved me lots of time! :worthy:

<i7 2600k | 2x HD6950 | 8GB DDR3 | Crucial m4 64GB>

I've been having trouble updating drivers for a long time.. Could you elaborate on this, please? To confirm- you're saying:

open windows explorer

go to the aformentioned section C:\Documents and Settings\All Users

right click\new\folder and name it "desktop"?

That's it?

I've been having trouble updating drivers for a long time.. Could you elaborate on this, please? To confirm- you're saying:

open windows explorer

go to the aformentioned section C:\Documents and Settings\All Users

right click\new\folder and name it "desktop"?

That's it?

yup :thumbup:

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...