Red Spot Special!!

Ice

Special one time promotional Sale of Lockon Flaming Cliffs CD Original printed by ED/TFC normally $49.00au now on Sale! for $25.00au plus postage.

We will also supply The Flaming Cliffs Manual at HALF PRICE of $29.00au plus postage

If you want BOTH then $54.00au plus postage

See HERE for details. To get this price just email me sales@wearecomputers.com.au with what you want, your adress and how you would like to pay. Payments are by either Direct Deposit or Credit Card. Cheques will also be accepted but delivery can not be until they cheque is proven to not be rubber :smilewink:

To get this SPECIAL PRICE just send an email with a link to this thread in Lock On Ru forums,

Stocks are Limited so Be Quick!

But WAIT!! There's More!! I will also throw in at no extra charge this excelent quality 169th Panthers Cloth Badge absolutley Free!

Please be aware these are Australian Dollar prices and distributed from Australia.

PantherBadge512.jpg

Ice deal, lol.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

What about a Quad core pen? :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Id rather teach the, rather than hunt them down. someone shoulf host a dedicated Noob server, but with "instructors" there to help.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I ordered my CD-box directly from ED for 14.95 USD:music_whistling:

Unfortunately it doesnt work out less expensive for us Aussies after adding freight from the UK. And it certainly takes alot longer to get here. But thanks zenTera for the valuable post :thumbup:

I aim to please. So now that Ice is doing some good deals, howbout some of you that have held off on FC that live in that part of the world help him sell his stock.

Besides, we need some fresh meat in the servers. :music_whistling:

Youll get your fresh meat shortly.

So postage is $40.00 bucks :shocking: now that sucks, but I guess you don't get a patch :smilewink: . Glad I'm in the good ole US of A :)

$55au minus $15us = $40Bucks

You were almost right Cali. Its my fault I did not make it especially clear for our American friends.:helpsmilie:

What was understandibly overlooked in the quoted calculations and very easy to do. Zentera just bought the CD Not the manual and the cd. At a very good price too I might add.

Now my price...

Manual $29 AUSTRALIAN Dollars its a printed manual. Hard copy is not available when you just purchase the CD

CD $25 AUSTRALIAN Dollars

this is equals to $54 AUSTRALIAN Dollars. Thats for 2 seperate items. plus freight for one package only which would be considerably less than buying each item individually.

So lets work this out.

Lets say a potential AUSTRALIAN Customer who lives in .. Melbourne AUSTRALIA for example, wants to buy the CD ONLY AUSTRALIAN Dollars. He or she emails me with a link to this thread and is happy to pay by Credit Card. Great! Postage, $5 AUSTRALIAN Dollars, CD $25 AUSTRALIAN Dollars. Thats a grand total of $30 AUSTRALIAN Dollars. Posted to him or her straight away and they should receive it 2, maybe 3 working days later in the mail.

Now if we factor that (For the Americans) that the Aussie dollar is at about .80 US Dollars, then its looks even cheaper. just $24.00 US Dollars delivered to Melbourne AUSTRLALIA.

I hope this makes it a little more clear.

:thumbup: thanks ice

See you in the air soon.:pilotfly: :D

Intel Core i9-10850K

ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard

Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master

32 GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz DDR4

Thrustmaster Warthog/ HP Reverb G2

I got FC today,patchin it all up now :holiday:

cheers again ice for your help. :thumbup:

oh yeah nice badge too !

Intel Core i9-10850K

ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard

Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master

32 GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz DDR4

Thrustmaster Warthog/ HP Reverb G2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey ice, you still selling those $25 cloth badges and thowing in a copy of FC ? :D

had a few friends interested lately and they wanted me to go back to 1.02,

i said they better go up to 1.12 :D

and for that kind of money how can they say no :)

thanks, ggg

• 10 months later...

found this thread again the other day as i needed a few copies of FC for my buddy's and i was pleasantly suprised to see the offer is still current, thanks very much Ice.

i look forward to bringing a few more good guys over to the lockon world.

It really is nice to have a local supplier of the CD version of FC, and for the price, its less than a shout at the pub.