Bind anti-skid switch to HOTAS

Goa

Hi all,

is it possible to bind the anti-skid / nws switch to the jthrottle or joystik ?

I dont find that option control settings.

Please to hear.

:thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

It's not bindable by default. You need to go into DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Input\AV8BNA\keyboard\default.lua (or "joystick" if you want to bind it to joystick)

And add the following:

{down = fcs_commands.Switch_ANTISKID, cockpit_device_id=devices.FLIGHTCONTROLS,value_down=0.0,name='Anti-Skid off',category='shortcuts'},
{down = fcs_commands.Switch_ANTISKID, cockpit_device_id=devices.FLIGHTCONTROLS,value_down=0.5,name='Anti-Skid on',category='shortcuts'},

Hope this helps, works like a charm. I binded it to Shift insert and delete.

Thank you KD! Think I might be starting to understand.

Is there any way to bind it to a switch on my throttle? There are files for headtracker, joystick, keyboard, mouse and trackir but nothing for a throttle.

DC

Thank you KD! Think I might be starting to understand.

Is there any way to bind it to a switch on my throttle? There are files for headtracker, joystick, keyboard, mouse and trackir but nothing for a throttle.

DC

Most throttles work like joysticks.

Hope this helps, works like a charm. I binded it to Shift insert and delete.

thanks mate, I added those lines in /joystik/deault.lua but where can where can i see the option to add the binding?

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

thanks mate, I added those lines in /joystik/deault.lua but where can where can i see the option to add the binding?

If you use the code above, you should have a new section in the normal keybindings labelled "shortcuts", where you can bind it like any other key/button.

Enjoy dude, and a massive thanks to LazyBoots for knowing the answer :)

I personally pasted the codes into the hydraulics and mechanical part of the keyboard and joystick ini files,,,seemed like a hydraulic option.

I assigned the command to (Shift + Insert) to turn it on, and (Shift + delete) for off.

And yup it's working on my hotas so fingers crossed everyone else can do the same.

Be real nice if Razbam can get it into the options lists on the next update or something.

Enjoy dude, and a massive thanks to LazyBoots for knowing the answer :)

I personally pasted the codes into the hydraulics and mechanical part of the keyboard and joystick ini files,,,seemed like a hydraulic option.

I assigned the command to (Shift + Insert) to turn it on, and (Shift + delete) for off.

And yup it's working on my hotas so fingers crossed everyone else can do the same.

Be real nice if Razbam can get it into the options lists on the next update or something.

To be fair, I originally found the answer from someone else here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196622