F/A-18 sensor/weapon roadmap?

llOPPOTATOll

AFAIK they said to want to do the HARM first, and AG radar as one of the last items because it really isn't used anymore.

T.16000m HOTAS + Pedals || TrackIR5 ||

Win10 64bit || 120+500GB SSD, 1TB HDD || i5 4440 @3.3GHz || 16GB RAM @ 1600MHz || GTX1070 G1 ||

FCIII, L39ZA, AJS-37, Normandy '44, Persian Gulf, Channel

F/A-18C, Bf-109 K-4, WW2 Asset Pack, CA, P-47, F-16

Ground radar and ATFLIR together would be preferred. IMHO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

The problem with the atflir is it’s basically useless in weather.

One of the coolest uses I heard of the ground radar in the hornet was to compensate for the lack of ILS. Basically the pilot designates the end of the runway using the radar, then flies runway heading and 3 degree glide slope off the designation through the weather.

Ground radar doesn't belong in the top 5 things to be implemented after EA. Simply because the ATFLIR will be more reliable for finding targets than the radar. Give us HARM first, from the weapons.

Probably I missed that “top 5 things to be implemented after EA” published by the dev team.

Without AG radar, this is no go for me, it isn’t F/A-18 Hornet, it’s just F-18.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Lols, AG Radar isn’t used when doing CAS. But for a lot of other mission, searching for movers looking through a straw isn’t your best bet. The AG radar will be used a lot in most DCS missions. We are only a small, small portion of the community that use RL CAS tactics.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]