Toe Brakes Less Effective

Yomo

DCS 2.5.2.17559 Open Beta

During pretakeoff two-finger checks, with toe brakes applied the aircraft will begin to roll forward when throttle is advanced to 60%.

Both ME cold-start and hot-start conditions are affected.

(JTF-1) Yomo | 55th FS

JTF-1 Discord

Asus Prime Z370 MB // Intel i7 8086k @ 5GHz // 32GB DDR4 3200 // RTX 2080ti // Virpil FSSB3 Lighting, Cougar Throttle with USB mod, T-50 Base + Warthog HOTAS, custom collective // Thrustmaster TPR // Vipergear v2 ICP // 3xCougar MFDs // a bunch of DIY Button Boxes // Oculus Rift

I noticed this, too.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

x3, noticed it on a landing yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I'll take a look into this. Thanks!

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan