Quick VVS504 question

Thanks for the info. After reading all the details, I stumbled on the sentence:

"These payloads (and of course ED's default payloads) are the only payloads accepted on the VVS504 Servers."

Two thoughts:

- the briefing of the missions seemed to imply that the default loadouts were NOT allowed;

- the default loadouts for the A-10A are quite different from what the VVS server proposes, and allow mavericks where in fact they cannot be mounted IRL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a lot Goon. Do I need to uninstall this everytime I play in other servers that does not allow changing the default loadouts?

No, you don't need to install it.. however, make sure that you don't accidentally use non-default payloads on servers that don't allow them..

@tflash

The missions and their briefings are getting quite old.. we are in process of making new (very interesting, i might add) missions, and of course, briefings:)

@IK

Thank you!:)

No, you don't need to install it.. however, make sure that you don't accidentally use non-default payloads on servers that don't allow them..

@tflash

The missions and their briefings are getting quite old.. we are in process of making new (very interesting, i might add) missions, and of course, briefings:)

@IK

Thank you!:)

Thanks Goon,

I haven't flown online yet but I will soon. I'll be the one with a big sign on the back that says 'EASY TARGET':) . Can't wait to try your server.

?:huh:

Wrong thread. I shot without seeing where I was :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

In fact, indeed the AGM-65K, which has a larger warhead, can only be loaded onto LAU-117, not on LAU-88. But the AGM-65H can, it is simply an AGM-65B with new CCD seeker.

It would be nice to have the AGM-65H in Lockon. The only thing to add it would be for ED to copy the AGM-65K and change the warhead size.

There is nothing wrong as such to have two IIR and two TV-guided Mavs, on 3 and 9.

With Lockon as it is now, I like to load 2 x LAU-61, 2 x AGM-65D/2 x AGM-65K, and then some Mk20's.

Those are good, unfortunately I struck a friendly column with them 10 minutes ago, taking a heavy blue-on-blue toll, shame on me! ;(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, true: you can kill a bridge with one AGM-65K where you would need two AGM-65D

That's why we need the AGM-65H!

But Lockon doesn't have the numbers right: if you load one 1 AGM-65K onto an A-10A, 210 KG in weight is added; if you load an AGM-65D; 220 KG in weight is added. Strange, no? Since the AGM-65K clearly has the bigger, 125 KG warhead, whereas the D only has a 57 KG warhead!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And although I wasn't targeted

I went ahead and shot

Well, I never even noticed

That my nose was pointed East

And that Iranian fighter pilot

Was suprised, to say the least

:D

Fox 1! When you got nothing left

Fox 2! It's the heater in your chest

Fox 3! The only friend you'll ever need

..and ¤%#%##¤% "¤&/%¤¤%& Jeremiah Weed!

:lol:

My PC specs below:

Thanks a bunch IK. New meinit created, though Ihaven't implemented everything (notably the CBU-97's and BL-755's ... technically the 97's suck right now anyway)

It is entirely possible that you'll see it enforced on the 504 servers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I created one because there are some additional mods to be made to other aircraft, though in hind-sight using yours would have made that much easier :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

So how do you mount 77s on stations 1 and 7?

If LOPE, I'll pass.

Thanks

Pure guess based on one previous experience. I think if the mission maker sets it up as a loadout- you simply select it. I say this only because once I joined an A10 mission and I was pretty stunned to see my A10 fully laden- and I mean FULLY laden- with about 10 or 12 HARM's in the payload screen. :huh:

(I have NO weapon mods whatsoever)

I was literally speechless- and couldn't even think up a good insult. I think I typed "LMAO" in the chat and left... had I stayed a few more seconds I would have been kicked anyway..

^^^^ BTW

You guys should be carefull having custom XML for servers because while you may think we will see everything ok for clients, sometimes we do not. Ocasionaly I've seen some weird stuff ramdomly poping up on my weapon loading screens when im connected online.

My PC specs below:

^^^^ BTW

You guys should be carefull having custom XML for servers because while you may think we will see everything ok for clients, sometimes we do not. Ocasionaly I've seen some weird stuff ramdomly poping up on my weapon loading screens when im connected online.

I am still on extended leave from the squad (maternity leave :D) but hopefully Goon and the gang wont mind me clearing something up here.

The weird loadouts that you see in the aircraft screen are more likely down to someone with a lope'd weapons load being in the aircraft space before you. It's a well known fact that people have spawned in an aircraft previously occupied by a loper (e.g. a Su-27) without checking the loads and have weird missiles (e.g. a AIM-54) loaded out...... even though they don't have an edited meinit file.

IIRC (from my server admin rights status) Both servers have "BASIC" Lock-on installs. That is to say, without any mod, skins or edited meinit.xml files.