Influencing ground troop/vehicle movement by proximity

Merlins51

Does anyone know whether it's possible to influence in a somewhat predictable manner the movement of a ground vehicle or infantry by the presence of the player aircraft.

For example, a truck may be on a road and I fly my helicopter towards it. It then attempts to drive away from the location of my helicopter, regardless of which direction I fly from. (Think a sheepdog and sheep).

Does anyone know whether it's possible to influence in a somewhat predictable manner the movement of a ground vehicle or infantry by the presence of the player aircraft.

For example, a truck may be on a road and I fly my helicopter towards it. It then attempts to drive away from the location of my helicopter, regardless of which direction I fly from. (Think a sheepdog and sheep).

This is indeed possible but requires scripting. The default behavior for AI vehicles under threat is to disperse. You need to disable this dispersion (option in the ME) and manually set a new waypoint.

I am going to do a script against infantry. Something that was used a lot. Low level passes, makes de infantry stop firing.or even run away opposite way from the blue ground unit.

If your aircraft is low over a zone surrounded the enemiy infantry. At 50% the enemies will go, just opposite way 1 km. Them resume initial tasks.