Through The Inferno (Persian Gulf) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

TTI-Cover-PG-eow.png

You can DOWNLOAD the latest version here via ED User Files--->

[https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3300558/]

Designed for Singleplayer or Private Co-op Only

Guides, Tutorials, and General Documentation for TTI SP:
TTI SP Guides, Tutorials, General Documentation

UP-TO-DATE CHANGELOG:
TTI SP Mission Changelog

Join the TTI Community Discord for technical support, general DCS help and to find fellow pilots to fly with:
TTI Community Discord Server

Please consider supporting Through The Inferno DCS and community projects. You can do so via Patreon!
Support Through The Inferno on Patreon!

Looking for the multiplayer server?
Multiplayer Server Info Thread:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

WHY PLAY TTI AND HOW IT WORKS:

1. FLY AND ENJOY ALL DCS MODULES WITH PROPER MISSIONS FOR EACH AIRFRAME TYPE. - NO NEED TO SWITCH OR LOAD INTO MISSION FILES TO FLY OTHER AIRCRAFT OR FOCUS ON ANOTHER COMBAT SCENARIO.

2. CUSTOMIZABLE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR OWN ENJOYMENT - Fly it your way, adjust settings for difficulty, immersion or for fun extreme scenarios! Change various settings that affect your living and breathing air combat arena of operations.

3. CHOOSE BETWEEN SEVERAL ERAS OF WAR TO EXPERIENCE AERIAL COMBAT THROUGH PAST AND PRESENT

4. CHOOSE ANY MISSION TYPE TO BE GENERATED

- This mission can generate a WIDE VARIETY of mission scenarios.

- Ground missions are generated in a random location on the map, with a random pool of units, and placed in different positions within the mission zone. Each ground mission generation will be completely different every time one is generated.

- There are many potential areas for ground missions that utilize the majority of the map, you'll be able to explore many areas of the map for a wide variety of terrain challenges and experiences.

- Air missions will generate a random flight of enemy bandits. The airframe, of the bandits will be random. Their initial spawn point will be random. Their altitude, waypoints and waypoint altitude will be randomized every time as well. A simple yet very comprehensive dynamic A2A mission generator makes for an amazing and unpredictable A2A experience! Choose from a variety of A2A difficulties as well.

5. You can switch (pause, choose slot) to change aircraft at ANY TIME without having to quit the mission to reload a new one!

You'll never need to create your own scenarios (too predictable) again!

6. Amazing Auto-lasing JTACs will designate targets for you without any interaction menu fumbling (no 9-line, readback, buggy comms) Other scripts include CSAR (helo search and rescue) CTLD (helo menu for crates/building/sling loading) and an AWACs reporter to help you locate bandits.

7. The highly dynamic mission generation engine of this mission is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. You can edit mission spawns to your liking, disable or enable auto-spawning missions/a2a ai/random air traffic, and you can even customize the amount and types of ground targets at mission zones!

8. The mission is ENDLESS. Repeat or do new missions as long as you'd like.

FEATURES:

• Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • Choose between several eras of war
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans
  • Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

Modules and add-on compatibility:

All DCS modules, both fixed and rotary wing are available to fly and operate in TTI. Since the mission era/time period can be changed as desired, this gives any and all modules a compatible mission combat environment.

WW2 Asset Pack is optionally supported. If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable these units to fully experience and utilize them however you'd like.

You can optionally add your own client slots for co-op, they can be modded add-on aircraft as well. Please read our guides for more detail.

Mission Types:

Air to Air - Spawns a dynamically created enemy element flight. Choose between different difficulties. NOTE: These missions can infinitely stack, but an option is available to prevent stacking of forced air to air missions in the mission settings. It is advised to spawn one at a time, and only spawn new A2A missions when one is complete.

Air to Ground  - The mission will dynamically generate ground targets in a random location. There are several difficulties to choose from:

HARD - SAMs may be present.
EASY (Multirole) - No SAMs will be present.
Helo - These missions will spawn closer to the home base.
Helo Infantry Assault - These missions are designed for dropping off troops and/or utilizing gunship helos.
Anti-Ship - This will spawn a group of enemy ships.
Convoy Hunt - Hunt down moving enemy ground vehicle convoys.

Mission WPT Label definitions (the labels that appear on your HSI/planning tools in-aircraft)

MR - Multirole/A2G Easy
AG - A2G Hard
AGH - A2G Helo/Infantry

Labeled same as mission zones in mission editor.

Random/Ambient Events:

- Random enemy A2A groups will spawn from time to time. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random enemy vehicle or troop reinforcments might show up at active ground missions at random times. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random air traffic for both friendly and enemy airbases will do random routes and patrols if this feature is enabled.

Additional feature highlights, but not limited to:

"ZEUS" MAP MARKER SPAWNS AND COMMANDS:

You can CREATE and DESTROY units out of thin air at ANY location you choose on the F10 map, like in "Zeus" mode from ArmA 3. (Tutorials available in the TTI SP Tutorials/Guides Google Drive, linked above)

zeus_example.gif

zeus_stack_units_tutorial.gif

zeus-jtac-drone-tutorial.gif

Highly customizable SUPER CARRIER Deck Layout Menu:

You can create your own Static Unit layout on the Super Carrier deck using this awesome menu:

tti-supercarrier-deck-menu-demo.gif

Big thanks to Redkite for allowing me to add these amazing static deck layouts for the Super Carrier.

Layout Scripts Created by Redkite

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3309905/

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender/

AIRBOSS CARRIER OPS SCRIPT:

https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html

Dynamic AI Helo Troop Transport Scripts:

helo_troop_transport_auto.gif

helo_troop_transport_zeus.gif

TTI: Eras of War

TTI-Eras-of-War-Image-lol.png

Experience the vast world of aerial combat operations past and present by selecting your desired conflict time period.

The mission experience will automatically generate suitable ground, air and sea missions based on your mission era selection without the need of loading a separate mission file!

Current Mission Eras include: World War 2, Korean War, Modern. Unit spawns are still editable!
Optionally; If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable the units to be added in your mission.
Mission attributes such as setting how many ground units and ground unit type at missions and many other options are now editable in the mission editor! Check the tutorial text file how to go about editing the mission settings and what each setting does!

Other versions of Through The Inferno on other maps/regions:

DCS Caucasus Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168583-through-the-inferno-georgian-coast-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS NTTR Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168581-through-the-inferno-las-vegas-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Pesian Gulf Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/178750-through-the-inferno-persian-gulf-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Syria Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/243071-through-the-inferno-syria-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Mariana Islands Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/276081-through-the-inferno-mariana-islands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS South Atlantic Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/302385-through-the-inferno-south-atlanticfalklands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS Sinai Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/327950-through-the-inferno-sinai-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Normandy Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/184033-through-the-inferno-normandy-1984-modern-highly-dynamic-and-endless-mission/

F10 Other Menus and available scripts/utilities (Quick Reference Guide):
Reminder there are specific guides availabe for EVERY feature in TTI via our documentation folder on Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177ydPq1tJsOli7tKKKAuPxybfOw2yAo5

Mission Spawning Menu
- Force spawn ground missions
- Force spawn enemy aircraft to engage with
- Force spawn friendly combat air patrol backup via airfield or carriers

Navigation Tools
- ATIS Menu and ATIS broadcasts (when enabled, and when not in FC3 aircraft)

Intel Tools
- Get detailed info on active missions
- Show reports from AFAC/JTAC drones that designate targets
- EWRS: Get AWACS reports via text-pop up to locate enemy aircraft

Random Air Traffic
- Force spawn random air traffic if desired
- Add Military and/or Civilian Aircraft mod aircraft with the optionally installed expansion scripts, included with TTI zip download.

Zeus Real-Time Spawning System:
- Spawn in assets at-will while in-game on the F10 Map using map markers

AI Helo-Troop Transport Script
- AI will send a troop transport to attack a nearby mission. You can configure AI troop transport options in the mission settings.
- CTLD Extract/Pickup DOES WORK with these troops!
- You can initiate a troop transport to deploy on ANY point on the map with the Zeus system.

***Third Party Scripts***
Helicopter Ops and Logistics Transport by ciribob
CTLD Script (Build air defenses, transport troops and more!)
Realistic sling loading can be changed via the menu or in the mission settings.
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD
CSAR Script (Combat Search and Rescue)
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CSAR

Carrier Ops Tools
Airboss Script
https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html
Carrier Deck Static Assets Menu (Spawn statics for an immersive look and feel on the carrier deck)

Mission Enhancer Package by daemon1808
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/289944-mission-enhancer-package-a-mod-for-request-live-support-during-a-mission/

Script Frameworks used:

EWRS

MIST

CTLD

MOOSE Framework

Mission Enhancer Package

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE OFFICIAL THROUGH THE INFERNO SERVERS MP SERVERS ARE NOW ONLINE:

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL SERVER THREAD HERE:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

Issues, comments, questions? Please let me know here in this thread.

You can also join our discord community for support as well:

TTI Community Discord Server

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by deadlyfishes
  • Thanks 1

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Hi and great job ! I have a wish, If you could make a file pack with the map being Day, Cold Night, Stormy weather, Normal weather.

I hope this will make your mission file more attractive for new pilots in need of a awesome training ground.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi and great job ! I have a wish, If you could make a file pack with the map being Day, Cold Night, Stormy weather, Normal weather.

I hope this will make your mission file more attractive for new pilots in need of a awesome training ground.

It gets a bit hectic to manage, but it's easy enough to change those in the mission editor :D

"Through The Inferno"

Thank you very much for making this available so quickly. Really helpful for those of us with little to no skills in the ME. :)

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

@deadlyfishes fantastic work you put into this series of inferno missions.

How best to notify or request permission to use the mission in a closed co-op multiplayer (password normally given to regular viewers) whilst streaming?

#Cutlass72

@deadlyfishes fantastic work you put into this series of inferno missions.

How best to notify or request permission to use the mission in a closed co-op multiplayer (password normally given to regular viewers) whilst streaming?

#Cutlass72

That's fine with me, as long as you're not running it as a main 24/7 public server. We've got that covered ;) Feel free to bring your stream to our server if you want to as well, it's well suited for intermediate to advanced pilots.

"Through The Inferno"

I mainly flew MP on the TTi maps but recently am discovering the fun of singleplayer again and making my own missions.

I remember quite a while ago there was a way to get AI wingmen to join you on flights but i have not been able to figure out how to do this. this it still possible to do this and if so, how?

Saitek X-52 | Track IR 5 w/ TrackClip | DSD "Trackzilla" Button Box

Flaming Cliffs 3 | F-5e | Mirage 2000 | A-10c | Harrier AV-8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's fine with me, as long as you're not running it as a main 24/7 public server. We've got that covered ;) Feel free to bring your stream to our server if you want to as well, it's well suited for intermediate to advanced pilots.

Fantastic news, very much appreciated and I'd be happy to run a stream of gameplay from your dedicated server, I'm getting a few more viewers of late with the Persian Gulf and FA18 soon.

Thanks again @Deadlyfishes

Cutlass72 :pilotfly:

Does this run well on 2.50 Stabile? My system specs are Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD and I use the Rift CV-1. I fly the A10C and play single player only in the Caucus maps as well.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

I have a question which might be a dumb one, but I am relatively new to downloading and running missions, so please bare with me.

I am interested in downloading the PG version for a private Coop mission. I see you have scripts involved. Do I need to also download and install each script or is that something that is included with the mission download?

Thanks and apologies in advance if it is a stupid question.

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7ghz, 16 gb G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2800mhz ram, Asus Prime Z270-A mobo, EVGA RTX 2070, 240gb SSD,500gb Samsung 850 evo SSD,500gb HDD, Warthog stick, TWCS throttle,, Thrustmaster T-flight Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5

Much appreciated!

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7ghz, 16 gb G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2800mhz ram, Asus Prime Z270-A mobo, EVGA RTX 2070, 240gb SSD,500gb Samsung 850 evo SSD,500gb HDD, Warthog stick, TWCS throttle,, Thrustmaster T-flight Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5

The F/A-18C Hornet Module has been added to the latest version. Check the ED User Files page of this mission to get the latest version. The link is in the first post of this thread.

"Through The Inferno"

Is it possible to double some of the aircraft so we can fly in COOP the same airframe from the same airbase?

I haven't checked but would this be possible maybe to edit in the ME?

+1 on this would be awesome as a MP Coop option for a mission.

+1 on this would be awesome as a MP Coop option for a mission.

Is it possible to double some of the aircraft so we can fly in COOP the same airframe from the same airbase?

I haven't checked but would this be possible maybe to edit in the ME?

Yes, if you want more slots for Co-op, just add them in the Mission Editor. It is best to copy+paste a slot instead of adding more jets within the group.

"Through The Inferno"

Hey I really like the mission, but the helicopter mission spawns 150 miles away from the base. That's pretty far in a huey at 90 kts, even a little far for the A10C, speaking as someone who doesn't get a lot of time to play. Should I just keep spawning missions til I get one that's closer? I love flying, but with kids my time is very limited, sometimes I just want to fly a few (50ish) miles out and ccip some mk82s, maybe a refuel.

Haven't tried to see how close I can spawn a mission yet, but I was curious if 150 miles is typical for a helo mission?

Thanks for you hard work

Just some stuff I've discovered:

For some reason, none of the bombing modes of the Viggen work, but this happens only when playing TTI (on PG). Any other mission on PG is fine.

When spawning on the Stennis with an F-18, the F10 map does not show anything (super zoomed in on a part of the ocean, without the ability to zoom out). This happens to both me and a friend playing in COOP.

Hey I really like the mission, but the helicopter mission spawns 150 miles away from the base. That's pretty far in a huey at 90 kts, even a little far for the A10C, speaking as someone who doesn't get a lot of time to play. Should I just keep spawning missions til I get one that's closer? I love flying, but with kids my time is very limited, sometimes I just want to fly a few (50ish) miles out and ccip some mk82s, maybe a refuel.

Haven't tried to see how close I can spawn a mission yet, but I was curious if 150 miles is typical for a helo mission?

Thanks for you hard work

This is why there are two bases. One in IRAN and one in UAE.

Take note of the mission location, and then choose your spawn point accordingly.

"Through The Inferno"

Just some stuff I've discovered:

For some reason, none of the bombing modes of the Viggen work, but this happens only when playing TTI (on PG). Any other mission on PG is fine.

When spawning on the Stennis with an F-18, the F10 map does not show anything (super zoomed in on a part of the ocean, without the ability to zoom out). This happens to both me and a friend playing in COOP.

Hmmm. Sounds like a weird bug built into the Viggen then... I'll take a look, but try re-aligning your GPS/INS or whatever when you are on the ground that may be set incorrectly since I've copy+pasted some slots from other maps.

Let me know how that goes, I'll see about fixing this.

How can I re-create this problem?

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...

A major error in mission completion detection for A2G Helo Mission 2 has been fixed and pushed to the ED User Files page. Please download the latest version which can be found on the initial post of this thread.

Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

How are the huey missions

As the original post mentions, it's a very sand-box like mission, where you can approach any mission type in any airframe you'd like.

So for the Huey;

I could recommend starting an "Infantry Assault" Mission

Pick up some troops at the smoke marker, go to the mission area which has a lot of troops and some soft ground targets, drop off your guys and put door gunners on weapons free and enjoy the light show :)

The options are limitless.

"Through The Inferno"

Hallo Deadlyfishes,

I prefer sp over mp so your missions are the ones I play the most. The only concern I have is that you always fly solo. Now I loaded your mission into the editor and gave myself a wingman. The only problem is that ones it has rtb'ed I have to fly solo again or restart.

I was wondering if it is possible to give the player an ai wingman that despawns after landing and respawns when the player starts his engines with a full loadout again? Going overboard here but it would be great if you could choose a wingman with a2a or a2g loadout for the multirole planes.

Just dreaming here.

RedeyeStorm