Some issues with UH-1 at the Persion Gulf

ZoscheHH

First of all, I must say that the Persion Gulf map is just great ! I love flying between the skyscrapers and settling the Huey on top of all those shiny skyscrapers !

Now to my findings:

When taking off with the Huey in rainy weather at around 2 p.m., I noticed these bugs:

- Navigation and Position Lights are shining through the cabin,

- Cabin Light and Position Lights are being reflected in the glass of the hanger buildings, but not so the Navigation Light

- runway and taxiway signs were off (dark), even though it was dark outside due to the bad weather. Might be still a general bug that has already been discussed in a few other threads.

- rain drops are not showing on the cockpit windows. Since a feature like that had been announced for the map, I was just too curious to see, if it has indeed been modelled. Hhhhmm...unfortunately not (yet?). At least, it´s not raining through the cabin anymore like it has been before on other maps - thanks for fixing that, ED !

- when requesting permission for starting up the engines and a doing a hover check, you `ll get a clearance from the tower to do so. When you´re done with that and radio in to the ATC for permission to taxi to the runway, there´s no answer coming - no matter how often you try. The communication menu at that point shows "Abort takeoff", which you haven´t even asked for - not yet. I think this bug is related to the PG map and not the Huey model since the communication menu differs from that for the Huey on other maps.

ED, keep up the good work and try to fix those issues with the Huey. It´ll make the grade of immersion and realism even greater !

MSI H170M-A Pro with i5-6600K @ 3.5 Ghz, 16Gb DDR4-2133, ASUS GTX 1080 TI 11 Gb DDR5 352bit, Win10 Pro,

PUMA Flight Trainer, DCS 1.5, 2.5 open beta, UH-1H, KA50, Mi8-MTV2, Gazelle.

Have a safe flight !

The raindrops work in my Huey, but are random and will appear with scattered clouds. I have heard that they don't work in VR. I haven't had ATC respond to my request to start engine at all, so of course, I can't get a request to taxi or request to take off until I'm already moving, then no one answers my requests. I also get the Nav lights in the cockpit.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1