The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

Got annual work medical tomorrow, mmmmmm I wonder......:music_whistling::music_whistling:

Yeah good old annual medicals...is there anything they can't find? That's what got me bumped off the flight line over a year ago. I was enjoying arming/De-arming the F-18, working on the P3. Arming a printer for the rest of my career.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to but work calls! I will be driving home "briskly" with my radar detector on though!

Win 10 PRO 64bit

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero MB

Intel Core i7 6700K 4GHZ

EVGA GTX 980ti

32GB G.Skil Ripjaws DDR3 1866@1600mhz

Sound Blaster Recon 3D

Saitek X55 Rhino Stick

Trakir5 W/Pro clip :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not tomorrow but Thursday and Friday as Thursday is a holiday in most of germany :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You guys are so funny :> I want to get a day off tomorrow, but i cant...i have to work. And I have to upgrade my PC first, to be abble to play Hornet...

BTW how old are you guys...im 33 and I have a wife and a kid and still playing, but i dont have a lot of free time do do it :>

Maybe im oldest here haha :>

Well, I am 31 and therefore not much younger than you. I don't have a wife yet, but my girlfriend. And I can't play tomorrow, because I work first and after work driving directly to my girlfriend, staying with her until Saturday. So I can only start to download and play on Saturday afternoon... I am sad. :(

But of course my girlfriend is more important than a game :thumbup: - but only slightly :megalol:

Ryzen 2700X, 32GByte RAM, GeForce 1080Ti, TrackIR

You guys are so funny :> I want to get a day off tomorrow, but i cant...i have to work. And I have to upgrade my PC first, to be abble to play Hornet...

BTW how old are you guys...im 33 and I have a wife and a kid and still playing, but i dont have a lot of free time do do it :>

I think you are far from being the oldest. From my mp experience I would say most are in their 30-40s. 29, engaged, no kids here

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=140599

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178681

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191564

I think 33 is actually pretty good for DCS :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Lookimg forward to flying the Fa-18 SATURDAY!

Saturday will be great I think as I have to wait to get my hands on the new plane. I'm on DSL, and that added to the terrible torrent download speed of 1.4 MB/s means it will take me a full day to download the plane. Too bad there isn't a 21st century connection to download it. ( Yes this is a frustrated, sarcastic rant ) LOL

I am certainly off as I am retired now, however have a doc appt mid-morning - ugh.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

As far as age goes, I look to be leading the pack thus far at 53. I am off work this week so Wed - Sun to bask in the Hornet glory!!

I gotcha beat a little, 60 here.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

So, I'm assuming that tomorrow will turn into a world wide holiday. Who took tomorrow off?
Me on Thursday....the release hours will be at evening in Europe...(usually it is) so no need to get day off tomorrow...but on Thursday yes

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I work nights, so I'll be able to fly 2 sorties per day before going in. I'm 52 years young by the way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

No you are not....36 here and simming since 1994

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Saturday will be great I think as I have to wait to get my hands on the new plane. I'm on DSL, and that added to the terrible torrent download speed of 1.4 MB/s means it will take me a full day to download the plane. Too bad there isn't a 21st century connection to download it. ( Yes this is a frustrated, sarcastic rant ) LOL

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think each of my modules was less than 1 GB. Fingers crossed your download is less than two hours (and that I'm not giving you false hope) :-)

Edited by Horns
Punctuation

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Know that feel... but then they implemented fiberwire in my area. 250mbps is a charm. Hope you will get a proper connection soon.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk