The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take this anymore i'm going for crew rest. I take delivery tomorrow !!!!!!

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

This hurts.....61 still working, no kids, but married a babe who approves of my aircraft addiction...but did'nt approve of the 30 years in the RAF much...come on somebody get past this age!

Please refer to my previous post. I retired almost two years ago. I was in aviation for 47 years. I vividly remember my Uncle returning home from Korea in 1954. He was U.S. Army, but was at the Chosan Reservoir. My favorite MP server is "Korea 1952" (F-86, MiG-51, F-51, and TF-51) since that was a defining period for me. I remember scanning the sky to catch the glimmer of Sputnik and Telstar. I was on the rifle range in Parris Island, SC in U.S.M.C. boot camp when Armstrong stepped on the moon. I've worked for Boeing, Cessna, and GE Aircraft Engines. I retired from the Federal Aviation Administration, and must say that aviation is one of the great loves of my life. For all it's issues, DCS is one of my great joys. I get goosebumps every time I climb into the cockpit and fireup my aircraft for a flight. Even though I'll probably hold the record for Bolts and crashes, I'm breathlessly anticipating downloading my Hornet tomorrow.

Please forgive an old man's rambling.

Edited by Balzarog

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

OK we are 12:55 am 30 MAY 2018 wheres my hornet?

release it already. cant wait anymore. everything is purchased. My 1080ti , and i7 7820x and X 52 , and trackIR, and oculus rift, and Samsung odyssey are ready. Lets do this.

Edited by Laserxray

Probably looking at somewhere around 9 a.m. Eastern time. Few more hours bro !!!

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Wonder when they have historically released early access products previously (as in what time of day).

Yeah we've all been waiting forever. Thanks ED for giving this module the attention it deserved. Can't wait to sink hours upon hours into it and deck a MIG squarely in the cockpit with the 20mm.

Crosshair VI Hero | Ryzen 3900X @ 3.9 Ghz | eVGA GTX 1070 Ti

32 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz | MS Force Feedback 2 | TIR 5

ASUS VG248QE

Don't ever let society bully you into thinking you're outgrowing something.

Benjamin Franklin said "We don't stop playing because we get old; we get old because we stop playing." I heard him say it.:megalol:

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

Please refer to my previous post. I retired almost two years ago. I was in aviation for 47 years. I vividly remember my Uncle returning home from Korea in 1954. He was U.S. Army, but was at the Chosan Reservoir. My favorite MP server is "Korea 1952" (F-86, MiG-51, F-51, and TF-51) since that was a defining period for me. I remember scanning the sky to catch the glimmer of Sputnik and Telstar. I was on the rifle range in Parris Island, SC in U.S.M.C. boot camp when Armstrong stepped on the moon. I've worked for Boeing, Cessna, and GE Aircraft Engines. I retired from the Federal Aviation Administration, and must say that aviation is one of the great loves of my life. For all it's issues, DCS is one of my great joys. I get goosebumps every time I climb into the cockpit and fireup my aircraft for a flight. Even though I'll probably hold the record for Bolts and crashes, I'm breathlessly anticipating downloading my Hornet tomorrow.

Please forgive an old man's rambling.

That rambling is what makes this community so great. You don't have that many experiences in "regular" gaming. See you in the sky :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Benjamin Franklin said "We don't stop playing because we get old; we get old because we stop playing." I heard him say it.:megalol:

George Shaw, actually!

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

George Shaw, actually!

Well then, I apologize for mis attributing. I read it in a list of quotes by B Franklin.

• ED Team
are we supposed to get serial numbers or anything? Or is it just all automatically done through the module manager?

No serial, it is assigned to your account when purchased

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2