The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

11pm in Australia now...Day almost over. I know this happens every time, but I still checked first thing this morning with hope lol

hehe. Ditto mate, and have had a 'while true' loop running for hours tonight...

Im 'working' from home tomorrow. I see a somewhat unproductive day ahead of me...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a side note, the first thing I did in the A10 was induce hypoxia @20,000ft with the oxygen off..

what will you do with your hornet?

probably fly off the carrier having started up one engine and not unfolded my wings!

on a side note, the first thing I did in the A10 was induce hypoxia @20,000ft with the oxygen off..

what will you do with your hornet?

i'm gonna try to resist the FCS to induce a spin, or falling leaf

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

Ive been waiting for a proper F-18 sim for 29 years. Since I was a kid lol

Sytem Specs: Asus armor Z170 mobo, Intel 6700k i7 chip, gtx 1080, 32g DDR4, 800watt pws, Win10, Samsung NVME M.2 256G Drive, 1T Samsung Evo SSD, 250G Corsair SSD, Asus 4k 28" 60hz Monitor, Oculus Rift, WarthogTM stick and throttle, CH rudder pedals

Why not, I'd be.

true, probably not as much fun as the CE2 announcement thread though

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

just found this lol

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel® Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 20Gb RAM, 1070 8Gb, HPOmen 17", Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1 SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView,

Modules:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
hi mods

bet ur having fun with this thread

If I wasnt I would stop :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Man, can't wait (anymore) to fly this bird.....

OvuGZwS.jpg

looks so funny! HAHAHA!:lol:

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

Outstanding commitment, sir.

I myself am coming off major eye surgery and will be flying with 1 eye.

Thanks! I'm guessing you'll be keeping that fact from your ocular surgeon?

Win10, MSI Z370, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080Ti, TM HOTAS, Oculus Rift

Yes, you can feel the sun on your skin... over Vegas with mirrors on. (PD1.8, MSAA 2X)

Straight to 60 alpha, gear and alpha tone as I ride the jet into the ground. First thing.

I see what you did there...:thumbup:

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.