Sea Harrier FA of NAS 801 includes version with no sqn markings

FGU82dwl.jpg

Sea Harrier FRS of NAS 899 includes version with no sqn markings

ps6THGDl.jpg

Classic

vOSgF8zl.jpg

Hope you enjoy and any thing I missed or to be improved please say

Joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 months later...

Awesome, will definitely download those later on.

My thanks

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 2 months later...

Loving the skins, however myself and a friend can't seem to get the Fleet Air Arm Classic and the FA 1 skins to show for each other in multiplayer.

We've both installed them into the \DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Liveries\AV8BNA\. Seems strange as the skin works fine otherwise, we can both see it on our own aircraft but we only see the generic USMC skin on each other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Azref

Superb, cheers Joey

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Loving the skins, however myself and a friend can't seem to get the Fleet Air Arm Classic and the FA 1 skins to show for each other in multiplayer.

We've both installed them into the \DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\AV8BNA\Liveries\AV8BNA\. Seems strange as the skin works fine otherwise, we can both see it on our own aircraft but we only see the generic USMC skin on each other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't think of any reason why.

Is it just them 2 liveries?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

• 4 months later...

unzip to this folder >Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\AV8BNA

You might need to make the folders.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Installation ?

Hi,

These look great but having a lot of problems installing them. I have put them into my Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\AV8BNA folder as suggested and am seeing them in the mission editor but... the skin refuses to change in the editor window and sticks with the default skin when going into the mission…. any idea as to what I might be doing wrong ?... or do I need to modify the files in some way to get them to work in 2.5.5 ?

Thanks

Darren