F/A-18C early access manual link

recoil17

Now that it has been released can somebody share the manual or a link to the early access manual?

I'll be stuck at work and would like to read the manual before I get home and download the module.

Thanks!

EDIT: Link provided on the Splash One Gaming facebook page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJ94f1Z2RIz078bYUak-lPKJN8A0B1wB/view

Edited by recoil17

"Simultaneous selection of fuel dump and afterburner during high AOA

maneuvering may cause fuel to ignite with resulting fuselage damage."

I have access to NATEC and the manuals but I'm interested in the one ED is releasing. Thanks

You want to read a 500 + page manual while "stuck" at work?! This is your boss. You're fired! lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

You want to read a 500 + page manual while "stuck" at work?! This is your boss. You're fired! lol

When stuck it's ok - when there is work to do it's a different thing.

And depends on the job too :)

:D Surely "work" should be in quotes as well!

(Work) Colour laser printer at the ready.

Edited by Hippo

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

We do "by the book" maintenance so I could get away with reading a manual on and off for the majority of the day ;)

I would also be extremely grateful if someone could share the Early Access Manual!

Not to be a tick in the mud but aren't there copyright issues in play?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Not to be a tick in the mud but aren't there copyright issues in play?

I'm not a lawyer so don't take this as legal advice, but I would think copyright issues would only come into play if someone was profiting off of their use of the early access manual, no?

I feel like it should be fine to share the manual here.

I would like to download the manual too :)

I'm traveling due to work and won't be able to download the full module until Sunday, so I would love to at least start studying the manual these days while flying in those boring real-life commercial flights... :pilotfly:

I'm excited!

Now that it has been released can somebody share the manual or a link to the early access manual?

I'll be stuck at work and would like to read the manual before I get home and download the module.

Thanks!

EDIT: Link provided on the Splash One Gaming facebook page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJ94f1Z2RIz078bYUak-lPKJN8A0B1wB/view

Thanks kindly for popping that link up recoil, much appreciated.

Been in the A10-C for over a year now so I'm really looking forward to embarking on something new. This looks awesome and a bit scary to learn by the looks of it but will suit the new Persian Gulf map beautifully.

I sure would like a hardcopy of this manual.. guess I can always print it book.gif

Cheers, thanks again G thumbup.gif

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• 1 year later...