[NOT YET SUPPORTED][MERGED] DDI/AMPCD DISPLAYS EXPORT

ScopeDope

Are you running a multimonitor setup?

If yes, disable it and go back to "1 monitor" setup in graphics options.

Exporting ddi/mcfd isn't working yet for Hornet.

See https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=210113 for further details.

Edited by Antimon
added link

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/antimonni

PC SPECS: Win10 Home 64Bit, i5-2500K @4GHz, 32Gb DDR3, 6Gb Nvidia GeForce GTX980Ti, 2 SSDs+HDD

CONTROLS: TM Warthog HOTAS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / TM MFD Cougar x4 / TIR 5

MODULES: Almost everything!

Just use "1 Monitor" preset for Hornet for now. Read the other thread link above for possible fix for other planes.

Edited by Antimon
corrected advice

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/antimonni

PC SPECS: Win10 Home 64Bit, i5-2500K @4GHz, 32Gb DDR3, 6Gb Nvidia GeForce GTX980Ti, 2 SSDs+HDD

CONTROLS: TM Warthog HOTAS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / TM MFD Cougar x4 / TIR 5

MODULES: Almost everything!

Hello

I don't think so, I try with Instant mission VFR Landing, and I have the same issue.

I join the Track this time :)

regards

Bug FA18 001 - Right DDI not working.trk

My configuration:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X 3.6 Ghz RAM: 32 GB DDR4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB HDD: Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB HUD: ED Tracker HOTAS: Saitek X-55

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, F/A-18C, All maps (up to Persian Gulf)

Hi there,

actually after modify the screen lua file s, things start to work properly.

One question about developper: I wonder why for two days I did use the actually file with the statement to export MFD, and after that I didn't.

There was something between the two situation that stop the software to work properly.

Maybe using another plane, and than load again the F/A-18 mod?

By the way, thanks for your help, now I can play again.

Have a nice fly, or better "that the number of your take off, be the same of your landings"

Just a pump for my bug...

RDDI still doesn't work even after the latest release 2.5.2.18307

anybody have the same issue ?

no idea to solve it ?

thanks

My configuration:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X 3.6 Ghz RAM: 32 GB DDR4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB HDD: Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB HUD: ED Tracker HOTAS: Saitek X-55

Both DDIs not comming ON

Hi All

I just came back from holiday and immediately updated DCS and installed the F/A-18. After some reading I tried to start up the Hornet it looks like everything is fine only that the two DDIs do not come alive.

I tried in Caucasus and PG map.

Also with the “auto startup” they stay dark.

Does anybody have also this problem, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

• ED Team

Hi

if you have a monitor profile that exports mfd's or screens for other aircraft you will need to disable them while using the hornet.

Exporting DDI's is not supported yet, but will be in the future as the early access progresses

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes!!!!

thanks, so no MFD export for F/A-18C module.

I update my monitor setup and remove the MFD export and now it works, RDDI is back

Thanks

My configuration:

MDI viewports

Hi, there might be some reason the team didn't make the viewports ready, but I've done some research and it seems it's almost ready with some finishing touches.

At the moment, if viewports for LEFT_MFCD and RIGHT_MFCD are defined, the "try_find_assigned_viewport" function will throw a undefined error due to "render_purpose" in "devices_defs.lua" is not loaded yet, which can be easily fixed by moving the "dofile" of "MDI_init.lua" before the call of "try_find_assigned_viewport" since "devices_defs.lua" is already loaded in "MDI_init.lua".

But there is another error I don't know how I should fix, and appears to be the reason why the lines and fonts of MDIs on viewports are very thin

2018-06-14 03:31:26.805 ERROR COCKPITBASE: ceSLineFont: unable to read fuzziness parameter

2018-06-14 03:31:29.303 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 56 (status undefined)

I don't know if this problem will be fixed soon, but if not, can anyone point me a direction if it's a small issue and possible to be fixed by someone other than the DevsTeam