It's really good!

Banzaiib

First impression:

Wow! Fly's great, really wants to come off the ground. Has quite a bit of "nuance" in landing configuration. Can't wait to get some hours behind the stick. The sound is outstanding. I'm so glad the wait is over.

Well done ED!!!

:thumbup:

It is a pure work of art. I am really amazed. First carrier take-offs were epic. The experience is the best ever. A dream come true!

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Did some quick Instant action missions and so far it looks like what we'd expect. Graphics are of course awesome and the engine sounds are nice and beefy. Carrier take off easy and ,crash landing into the back end of the carrier is also easy, landing on the deck is a different story.

oh and so far not a single crash! yeaaa

Indeed: my first impression is simply H O L Y C O W !

This is really setting the bar to a whole new level...

Thank you, ED and BST ! :thumbup:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

My first impression : AWESOME !!

Shes remarkably easy to fly in medium to high speeds.. bit bitchy on slow speeds with full flaps set :) .. great bird ! I love it..

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Very impressed so far. Well done ED.

Me too. Excellente model!

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

At first, I wasn't really happy about getting an incomplete version of f/a-18A for EA, and as stated sometimes before I was not going to buy it, BUT When I saw the level of detail and the amount of work done on this bird, it totally changed my mind. I raise my hat to you ED and Belsimtek, you guys did a great job on the hornet, and I'm really looking forward to using those other capabilities planned for after EA!!!

It is amazing! Thank you ED and Belsimtek!

I had hoped to try for the F/A-18A in the RCAF, but don't have the ears for it... (can't equalize very well). So this module, along with VR in the future, is the closest I'll likely get.