2.5.2 Hornet update causes black screen on beta and stable

Bipolarbear

When loading up the game after seeing the DCS splash screen briefly the window become unresponsive and only displays a black square. It seems to cause problems deep somewhere because rolling back to 2.5.0 doesn't resolve the issue. Deleting the save games folder and MonitorConfig folder is the only way to get it to load the main menu, but this results in a CTD when trying to load up a mission

Hardware:

3570k,

R9 Fury X

16GB RAM

DCS installed on Samsung 1TB SSD

All latest drivers installed

In order to fix: Roll back to 2.5.0, delete/rename save data and monitor config,restart PC. Create a new monitor config folder with only 1camera.lua

Black screen too

Same here did the WIN 1803 install because I was sick of being prompted. Had to use a cmd prompt to get the updater to update after that bit torrent started and updated to 2.5.2OB but upon launch black square...randomly asks me to login even after i save the password and click autologin. System specs below:mad:... sim worked like a rock star played the f5e campaign yesterday. Today total piece of ...did I mention that it restarts my computer...not a hardware issue just started with this update or maybe WIN?

i7

16 GB Ram

960 evo nvme ssd

rx 480 8 gb

and log file attached

autoupdate_log.txt

got it running went back and renamed dcs folder temp (way back time machine on that one) under the users cookie crumb...way to iffy but hey it is early in the release...Hornet downloaded fine and ran at least the case 1...brings back memories. Still don't like trimming out pressure that doesnt exist I feel like I'm just flying with the trim button