Mr Wags, would you pls share your TM Warthog profile?

Hi All,

First and Foremost, Thank you Wags and Team for a outstanding Sim. I would like to inquire with regards to binding the keys onto the Sim. As mentioned, i need to go to column, load profile and go to file. Does that mean its the same for Joystick i have to do as mentioned and for throttle, i got to do the same? After doing this, i can still modify the profile as i want it?

Thank you

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Wait, did anyone else catch that? Wags said his TM hornet stick! You are a very lucky man. When will we be able to get one??

Thanks Wags.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AA_Slautter

Dell XPS 8935|I-7 8700K|GTX 1070 Ti|16GB Ram|TM WH|SAITEK PRO PEDALS|TM COUGAR PANELS|7280X1440

Wait, did anyone else catch that? Wags said his TM hornet stick! You are a very lucky man. When will we be able to get one??

Thanks Wags.

Yes there is a whole thread on the Hornet stick with pictures trom Wags himself

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 3 weeks later...
Here you are, but I really don't think these will be useful to most. It's combination of real Hornet HOTAS and what works best for me. User beware.

Great profile! Thanks! Does your profile edit the axis tuning such as curves, etc? And if so is it by your preference specifically or does it more accurately reflect flight control of the Hornet?

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Hi guys!

Need some help with loading these two files because in my setup they're not working. After loading both files and setting the modifier correctly I pressed 'OK' and flew the plane. While trying the buttons I found out that speed brake was not working so I started searching about all the other buttons. When I returned to the configuration, I saw that it was entirely empty. For instance in the ‘Throtle category’ only three commands were related to specific butons (check pictures). Can somebody give me some help?

Images link: https://imgur.com/a/hc3cFvM

Regards,

Jayhawk

Edited by Jayhawk
two many 'and'....so I revised it ;-)

Hi guys!

Need some help with loading these two files because in my setup they're not working. After loading both files and setting the modifier correctly I pressed 'OK' and flew the plane. While trying the buttons I found out that speed brake was not working so I started searching about all the other buttons. When I returned to the configuration, I saw that it was entirely empty. For instance in the ‘Throtle category’ only three commands were related to specific butons (check pictures). Can somebody give me some help?

Images link: https://imgur.com/a/hc3cFvM

Regards,

Jayhawk

Finally solved it! It seems that if you copy the files before you clear the relavant categories 'Throtle' & 'Joystick' and load them directly, in DCS Beta forgot to mention in my previous msg, then the bindings are missing. I think that it's a bit odd cause I haven't seen something like this in all the other modules I have.

Regards,

Jayhawk