F/A 18 Manual

donoli

Hi

I have searched in this threads but couldn't find any answer to my question.

Is there a manual or something. I know, there will be a final manual, but is there a mini Manual right now? maybe with the Hotas Controlls on a picture with description?

Thank you for your help, a maybe a bit blind F/A 18 Pilot.. :megalol:

It's under the install path, all the aircraft manuals are there.

C:\program files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World Beta (Etc)\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Doc

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

thanks Salt

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 6 months later...

Hey there,

has the manual been updated for AGM 65 etc.? If so, it would be great if someone could share the actual manual here again. Beeing away on christmas holiday without my PC I don´t have any access to my DCS folder, but lots of time left to read the manual.

Many thanks in advance!

Merry Christmas,

MadMonty

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

• 2 months later...

just a thought... perhaps it would be great if ED published an online version of the manual that has the additions gradually, as they come out... (for example the new HARM mode of this week, the way the SA page and D/L functions, etc...) Wags videos are great to present us with the new content (and thank you sir!) but a reliable official reference document would be great, without having to wait that so many systems are finished... (I beleive that is what the folks at Heatblur are doing with the Tomcat manual no?... I thought it was a good idea.

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys

Wags mentioned in his last tutorial of the AGM-84D Harpoon that there will be further information in the Hornet ea guide.

As I am on holiday and very interested in reading this stuff, is there a link of the actual ea hornet guide?

just a thought... perhaps it would be great if ED published an online version of the manual that has the additions gradually, as they come out... (for example the new HARM mode of this week, the way the SA page and D/L functions, etc...) Wags videos are great to present us with the new content (and thank you sir!) but a reliable official reference document would be great, without having to wait that so many systems are finished... (I beleive that is what the folks at Heatblur are doing with the Tomcat manual no?... I thought it was a good idea.

thanks

I second that. But in the meantime, there are already two noteworthy manuals out there:

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/F/A-18C (has TGP update)

https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-f-a-18c-hornet/ (no TGP update yet)

Edited by GrEaSeLiTeNiN

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

I second that. But in the meantime, there are already two noteworthy manuals out there:

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/F/A-18C (has TGP update)

https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-f-a-18c-hornet/ (no TGP update yet)

Thanks a lot but this is chuck's guide (which is also a fantastic and awesome guide). But I am looking for the actual DCS Hornet Manual (EA manual)

Hey guys

Wags mentioned in his last tutorial of the AGM-84D Harpoon that there will be further information in the Hornet ea guide.

As I am on holiday and very interested in reading this stuff, is there a link of the actual ea hornet guide?

+1