Helios and F/A-18C

Hello all!

Here we come again, this time with the awaited F/A-18C !

I am working as fast as posible to have it ready soon.

The progress is very advanced, i need to finish a dozen of switches and the profile will be ready.

Hope ED fix the problem with the exporting viewports soon, so we can have the MFD working on the second monitor.

Here you got a couple of screenshots of the work:

zIonLMq.jpg

xqi3PiG.jpg

Hope you like it!

Edited by Capt Zeen

So happy to see this, good work mate!

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

Awesome work there Zeen!!!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thank you Capt Zeen. I can not wait.

Your Helios profiles are the only way for me to enjoy a non VR session.

How do you setup your main screen view when you use captzeen profiles ?

because it's strange to have 2 mfd on bottom of main screen and same ones on touchscreen

it's also strange to look up to hide screens

thanks for your advices

Well, here you got a update, Almost everything is working now, but still need to implement 3 selectors and a lever.

I start working on the IFEI too, while ED give us a viewport solution.

And of course, improving the art as much as i can

The profile can be ready this week end if everything goes well.

More screenshots of the progress:

eCPxDqI.jpg

exported IFEI

7F3tyLm.jpg

Auxiliar panels

Hope you like it!

Did the viewport issues get fixed in the latest update so we can use Helios?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I could live without the MFDs for now.

Edited by Womb_Raider

Intel I9 9900K, Asus Prime Z390-P, 32 GB GDDR4, GeForce RTX 2080, 1TB Samsung SDD, TM WartHog, Oculus Rift/TrackIR 5

Products: FC3/F-5/F-16/F-18/F-14/Persian Gulf/Nevada