Any CH Product profiles for F18 yet?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/7/2018 at 1:14 PM, falcon_120 said:

Much improved version guys and gals! 🙂

Finally you can use the mouse hat to slew the TDC which is much much nicer. And since

the index hat of the throttle was now empty, i've assigned to this all the important Radar functions (as of now at least), so you can change Range, BAR scan elevation and scan azimuth degrees without taking your hands off the stick.

Enjoy!

F18C Profile.rar 231.06 kB · 112 downloads

F18C.thumb.PNG.fae37fe483a457bcb9ba813d1f00184b.PNG

You mentioned that the mouse can now be assigned as TDC slew, but how exactly do you do that?  I've done all the normal steps in the DCS control page but nothing assigns the mini joystick to the X or Y axis.

The mini joystick works just fine in the A-10 and I didn't have to assign it, it was just automatically recognized and assigned.

Edited by dporter22

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using this configuration for my CH Products HOTAS for 1yr+. These controls are my adaptation of the actual F/A-18C stick & throttle inputs to the CH Products devices (which model the F-16). Please take specific note that I separated the TDC Designate function from the ProThrottle Mini stick. TDC Designate was moved to the stick. This affords me faster designation of targets using the Maverick missile or FLIR pod. Your mileage may vary.

CH Products HOTAS Config-FA-18C-1.png

• Like 1