Video theft please contact the offender!

OK, OK! Guys I'm seeing a lot of hot tempered responses on zeros G's blog. I do want you to realize he has had a tough few months. He lost his son recently (read his blog entry marked "Sadness I.")

Please! We just want him to remove the video's, not give him a nervous breakdown...

Probably a lie, if he steals others people art credits and says hes gods chosen one or something he can very well lie to get a break.

If he did loose a son why would he bother with such foolish internet hobies? Mourning gives a man no time or mood for such a thing.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

It was still writen by him. Text in first person. Regardless this is another afair altoguether.

My PC specs below:

About the 420 reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

BTW...you guys might want to re-think the date that was chosen. It is also the birthday of another individual that you all might not want to associate yourselves with. ;)

Heh, who would that be, Mohammed, Hitler or that little fat French dude from Bill & Ted?

Ease off on him, I guess he learned his lesson by now, if not, then rage on, and do it well

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

that guy looks like a damn fruitcake! haha

the virtual blue angels movie was messed with also and the guy made it look like his own squadron of blue angels......i helped the angels out and yelled at the people who did it. The guy on the team was released and the editted video was taken down :D

edit: the maker of this thread is prolly that guy....

You guys know the exact date those videos were tampered?

My PC specs below:

Probably a lie, if he steals others people art credits and says hes gods chosen one or something he can very well lie to get a break.

If he did loose a son why would he bother with such foolish internet hobies? Mourning gives a man no time or mood for such a thing.

Could be. We do not know that, it is very difficult to sort out. Being careful is always a safe choice in these matters. The video theft and forgery are clearly wrong. Lets keep it to judging this act, not the person.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not that Zero G doesn't deserve everything that was said too him and more, he does, for his actions alone.

He put himself into this position, we are not too blame.

But we are also reasonable Men, who can measure thier responses in light of new information no matter the situation.

Let us all just do our best too strip the net of his B.S., and leave him to his shame and pain, that will be more than enough.

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

You guys know the exact date those videos were tampered?

A look on his blog shows that he most likely put up L()Cstas video around the 6th of june last year.

And if his son died the 15th after 39 days on this earth why dosn't he mention his birth, wich would be the 7th january, in his blog ?

I mean he talks about Ferraris , Lamborghinis and weed .... why not the birth of his son ?

I spoke to Stephen two minutes ago on the phone. I was very polite, asked him if he was Zero G. He said he was. I told him that this community would like the videos removed and that we thought it was sleazy of him to act in this manner. I also told him I wouldn't do anything stupid like post his home phone number publicly and that I appreciated him discussing this situation man to man with me. I also told him I was sorry for his loss. The conversation lasted less than 3 minutes and he was agreeable with me throughout.

Lets see if he's got balls enough to follow through with his promise.

Way to go ruggbutt I doubt he'll do something like this again. This must have been embarrassing for him.

Plus you know where he lives :thumbup:

I spoke to Stephen two minutes ago on the phone. I was very polite, asked him if he was Zero G. He said he was. I told him that this community would like the videos removed and that we thought it was sleazy of him to act in this manner. I also told him I wouldn't do anything stupid like post his home phone number publicly and that I appreciated him discussing this situation man to man with me. I also told him I was sorry for his loss. The conversation lasted less than 3 minutes and he was agreeable with me throughout.

Lets see if he's got balls enough to follow through with his promise.

Nice job Rugg. It is Easter after all. And which of us has not made any mistakes we regret. I still need to delete a few hundred .mp3s I got from Napster a few years back. I'm finding that hard to do... Maybe I should ask for a iTunes giftcard for xmas?

nice job rugg..way to take the initiative and calling him on behalf of the community..and also on the part of Stephen he manned up and took responsibility for his mistake..

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

Cool move rugg not only that but the blog disapeared entirely.

My PC specs below:

wow! nice going rugg!

I still can't believe how someone could do that. WOW!! its sooo uncivil...unethical....how can u even do that....and for what.....just to get hip hip horray from a bunch of ppl somewhere who don't even know u??? man!!! that is soo not cool!

But I guess he learnt not to mess with the lomac community. :) way to go guys! You know what....in this celebration....loc has to make us a new video :D :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I see he claims in older posts that he is a helicopter pilot as well!

So now since I'm a n00b on this forum (lurks most of the time) and do not know the history, what else did this Zero G character do that got everyone's panties in a twist. It should be pretty obvious after this thread but since we are dragging the past up why not enlighten me? ;)

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

You know what....in this celebration....loc has to make us a new video :D :p

Definitely! I wouldn't mind seeing more videos done by Locsta I like his editing style. I just saw the 199th LAW video (mig-29). That was awesome!

I love the camera angle he used when the 2 mig-29s takes off around 2:55 (movie time).

How about 'No Fear 2 - The Revenge!' :D