Mission 1 does not seem to start?

BubbaG

Hi...

I just started the Campaing for the M2000C - and I started Mission 1.

However - it does not seem to actually start, but maybe I'm doing something wrong?

It technically starts - I'm inside a hardened shelter, and the doors open - the M2000C is in the dark...

Then, no matter what I've tried, there's no narrative... I've played a few other campaigns, and there's always speech and writing that takes you through the various steps... In this one - there's nothing...

Am I doing anything wrong, or might there be an issue?

Running Release - 2.5.0.15365.

BubbaG

Hey! Turn your battery and both radios to on, this will be true for all the future missions.

However it seems there is a bug with M1 that stops the taxinig Mirages before they get to the runway, until the new version is out please use this file (just download it and replace the first mission in the campaign folder with the new file). With every other update something gets broken with taxi logic.

UPDATED MISSION ONE

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey! Turn your battery and both radios to on, this will be true for all the future missions.

However it seems there is a bug with M1 that stops the taxinig Mirages before they get to the runway, until the new version is out please use this file (just download it and replace the first mission in the campaign folder with the new file). With every other update something gets broken with taxi logic.

UPDATED MISSION ONE

Thanks... One of the radios was still off, and when I turned it on, suddenly my wingman started chatting... so it looks like it works... I've replaced Mission 1 file with the one you suggested, so I'll give it a try later...

Most appreciated! :)

BubbaG

Thanks... One of the radios was still off, and when I turned it on, suddenly my wingman started chatting... so it looks like it works... I've replaced Mission 1 file with the one you suggested, so I'll give it a try later...

Most appreciated! :)

BubbaG

Enjoy! Let me know if you encounter any further problems, it may still neeed some fine - thning for 2.5 but should mostly work OK.

Hi,

I checked this UPDATED MISSION ONE, no any problem, mission finished with 100 score.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I prefer Cold & Dark also in campaigns & single missions.

.... the M2000C is in the dark...

Btw. Mission 1 is in good, sunny day, Mission 2 is in the dark... :

2OrFxHXm.jpg eXZVBqem.jpg

Use Your Flashlight in this situation.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

With deferred shading forced ON everything is much darkwr now (I feel that some morning ro evwning missions are unrealisticaly dark). So yeah, some of the missions are darkwr now than when they were first developed.

As for cold & dark start as YoYo I am a big fan of that, using hot start when there is a good reason to do so.

Hi...

Running Release - 2.5.0.15365.

Ahhh ... 2.5.0 so the best way is to install 2.5.2 OB. Here is big improvments with lighting in cockpits campared 2.5.0 RC.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

With deferred shading forced ON everything is much darkwr now (I feel that some morning ro evwning missions are unrealisticaly dark). So yeah, some of the missions are darkwr now than when they were first developed.

As for cold & dark start as YoYo I am a big fan of that, using hot start when there is a good reason to do so.

Hi...

I ran through the updated mission 1 you posted in this thread, as well as Mission 2... Both worked like a charm, although Mission 2 is dark as...well... Had to use the flashlight and even then it was difficult to see anything...

I'm very impressed with both missions though... Exciting and great fun! :) Still can't get all those landings just right... I think there's something wrong with my landing gears, since the tires keep on blowing or landing gear collapses... Yeah... Must the landing gears. :D

BubbaG

Thanks :) remember you have the approach auto pilot with APP mode, ILS and TACAN (not even sure it TACAN is really needee) enabled. Makes landings much easier! But yeah, coming from A-10 Mirage landings have always been difficult for me. Enjoy the rest!

Thanks :) remember you have the approach auto pilot with APP mode, ILS and TACAN (not even sure it TACAN is really needee) enabled. Makes landings much easier! But yeah, coming from A-10 Mirage landings have always been difficult for me. Enjoy the rest!

Hi again...

I finished the campaign.. Just wanted to say that you did a spectacular job! It was really well choreographed, worked well, exciting, as well as being a good learning experience...

Thanks for taking the time to create such a great campaign! :)

I will definitely be looking out for your other current and future campaigns...

BubbaG

Thanks for the kind words! Red Flag for M2K should be out pretty soon now!

Good to know! Hope this week ;D.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif