Game crashes during vertical maneuvers

Drotik

I encountered the slight problem that whenever I pull some kind of vertical or inverted maneuver (like a loop) the game freezes and then shuts down. The message “DCS has stopped working” appears. Everything else works perfectly fine and I never had that issue (or any issue at all) with another module. This is quite annoying and I almost start to regret buying this module.

Has someone experienced the same or maybe has an idea to solve the problem? Thank you.

• ED Team
I encountered the slight problem that whenever I pull some kind of vertical or inverted maneuver (like a loop) the game freezes and then shuts down. The message “DCS has stopped working” appears. Everything else works perfectly fine and I never had that issue (or any issue at all) with another module. This is quite annoying and I almost start to regret buying this module.

Has someone experienced the same or maybe has an idea to solve the problem? Thank you.

Hi! Can you please share your DCS.log and the latest .crash file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team

please share your dcs.log when this happens.

we are looking for clues.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Thanks for the log. It is a problem in graphics. Transferred the issue for further work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.